Does Azamara seat couples who don't know each other together

stipmom

With the open seating, it is really at your discretion. If you would like to sit with others, you can request that. If you want a table for two, you can make that request as well.

I love to sit at a table for 8 and meet new people..thats half the fun of cruising..we have made such wonderful friends!!

Jancruz1

You will most likely meet some wonderful people and somedays dine with them, on other days maybe not, we have made some great friends on our Azamara cruises and love the open seating.

One night on the Quest we had a group dinner with 16 at the long table in

Prime C. These are great ships.

It is up to you - as you go to dinner the MD asks if you would like to share...... If you want a table on your own that is fine tooo. It some times requires a couple of minutes wait but that isn't a big deal.

We really enjoyed the options for seating in the main dining room and varied it throughout the cruise ...by ourselves at a table for two, at a larger table with people who we didn't know yet, or arranged with friends who we met on board or via our Roll Call.

we had no trouble getting a table for two or sharing a table with stangers. i must admit azamara is the first time we enjoyed speaking to all of the people that we were seated with , for some strange reason on other cruises we get stuck 50% of the time being seated with a lawyer bragging about the court case he or she just finished and how exhausted they are from such a major trial. i dont hate lawyers i just rather not talk to them on vacation.

That dinner was a lot of fun! We had a great group on the Quest.

Sue

Hi Sue,

How are you hope you are well, just got back last month from the Journey, great times met a few people who were on the Quest in 2008.

Take care

Steve

Hi Steve. Hope that you and Pat are well. We are on the Journey in September and eagerly looking forward to it. Glad to hear that yours went well. One of the nice things about the smaller ships is that you do recognize people. Where are you off to next?

Sue

Archived