Wii Fit

babymomma

Hi all, its been a while sorry:o I have been so stupid busy haven't even had time to get on my Wii for 20 days....jumped on today and I am down 2.9 lbs. So at least all the work I am doing getting ready to move and outdoor work in the yard is helping!! It will probably be another couple weeks before I can check in again, I have to go away for work....keep up the good work all and chat soon - I have sooooo much todo and on top of that my cruise is 56 days to go! Tammy;)

My job got ultra crazy, so I haven't been on my Wii Fit these past 3 weeks. I really should, because the stress right now is making my hair fall out, giving me insomnia, causing ezcema flare-ups, and making me lose my appetite (which is probably the only "perk" right now). :( A little exercise would probably make feel so much better, but I'm in a constant state of motion already.

I'm hoping that when I do check in with my obnoxious board, I'll have lost a few pounds. Just today, I finally gave myself my manicure reward for losing those first 5. My 3-year-old was with me at the time, so I went ahead and let her have her nails done too. It was absolutely precious! She was sooo good and sat so still. You could see that she really felt like a big shot getting her nails done next to her mommy. :)

Good job for those who have lost weight. I have been bad myself I have not been on the wii in a few weeks but I have lost 4 lbs in a week just cutting back on what I eat. On my lunch and breaks from work I walk. So I do get a little bit of excerise in a day. Keep up the good work all. :)

I really love my Wii Active. It is frustrating when you start because if you don't do the exercise correctly if freezes. But I am slowly getting better. I love the way I am dripping sweat. I am doing the 30 day challenge on medium. Had to miss a few days but am still going forward. It will take me longer than 30 days, but when I finish I want to to up the level to advanced and start again.

I weigh on the Wii Fit and then change the DVD to Wii Active!! I need to lose a minimum of 40 lbs. I really do love the way I feel after I workout and sweat... I also get alot of encouragement from reading everyone's posts!!! Keep it up!!!!

I loaded the wii fit body test onto my wii menu so i always keep the EA wii active in the wii but do the body test right before, without having to change discs. that saves time for me. when I do the actual wii fit, I have to change discs.

I got tendinitis in both my knees so I took a 2.5 week break, but now I'm getting back into it....

I loaded the wii fit body test onto my wii menu so i always keep the EA wii active in the wii but do the body test right before, without having to change discs. that saves time for me. when I do the actual wii fit, I have to change discs.

I got tendinitis in both my knees so I took a 2.5 week break, but now I'm getting back into it....

Would you mind explaining how I would load the Wii Body Test into my Wii Menu? I would appreciate it so very much!!!!

Would you mind explaining how I would load the Wii Body Test into my Wii Menu? I would appreciate it so very much!!!!

I had the wii fit cd in the wii and on the menu it asked me if i would like to load it into the wii menu. I thought it would load the entire thing, but it loaded the body test, which is fine.

When starting the wii, it scrolls when you last did your body test eg: "last body test 5 days ago..." in its wii fit thumbnail. You can click on that thumbnail and do the body test.

When you're wanting to actually do wii fit, it will say please load the wii fit disc. But, it's fast to do the body test and then go onto do the EA wii active without loading in another disc.

I had the wii fit cd in the wii and on the menu it asked me if i would like to load it into the wii menu. I thought it would load the entire thing, but it loaded the body test, which is fine.

When starting the wii, it scrolls when you last did your body test eg: "last body test 5 days ago..." in its wii fit thumbnail. You can click on that thumbnail and do the body test.

When you're wanting to actually do wii fit, it will say please load the wii fit disc. But, it's fast to do the body test and then go onto do the EA wii active without loading in another disc.

Thank you so very much!!!! I did it!! It really helps as I like to keep up with my weight as well as do the Wii Active.

Thank you so very much!!!! I did it!! It really helps as I like to keep up with my weight as well as do the Wii Active.

You're very welcome!!!:)

There is a new version of wii fit coming out in the fall called wii fit plus.

Hi Ladies: sorry for not checking in for a bit, I have been away working in my firm's head office rather than my home office for the last week or so so no time to Wii Fit nor check in. I did my Wii this morning and I was successful in the past 10 days dropping 9lbs.......I am so happy!!! Now if I can just keep it up it will be all great - I only have 46 days left until my cruise! Thanks for all the support on the board - keep up the good work everyone! Tammy:)

Congratulations Tammy on dropping 9lbs!!! You must feel GREAT!!!

Thanks it did feel really good. Can't say enough about the salads....lol. Lets see what we can get down this week. Hope you are have a good week. Tammy

Hey I just happened upon this tread and you can count me in, once i get my wii fit back from my sister. She wanted to borrow it and see if she would use it enough to buy one. Well that was 3 weeks ago... sent her an email and told her to get her own lol. I am so jelous that you can get so many different things for your wii's It takes a while for them to get to Canada. I think since we are driving down for our cruise in 2 weeks instead of flying I might just have to stop at a store and pick some up. What is a good store to buy the games at ? we will be in Mobile.

Thanks

Carol

Hi everyone! I would like to join. You all sound like a great group!

I got my Wii-Fit for Christmas, but a week after a disc in my neck herniated. In April I had surgery to have it fixed and the doctor finally cleared me to start exercising again - so now I finally can try out my Wii-Fit!

I have a couple of questions - Does it make a difference if the board is used on hard floor or carpet? How much can I realistically expect to lose if I am diligent? Any advice before I begin?

In December we sail on the Liberty so I want to lose as much as I can before then. I have some ground to make up just to get back to where I was pre-disc rupture. I've already lost a few pounds (7) since the surgery so I'm expecting some good results now that I can do a real workout.

Edited by Happy_Traveler02

Hey I just happened upon this tread and you can count me in, once i get my wii fit back from my sister. She wanted to borrow it and see if she would use it enough to buy one. Well that was 3 weeks ago... sent her an email and told her to get her own lol. I am so jelous that you can get so many different things for your wii's It takes a while for them to get to Canada. I think since we are driving down for our cruise in 2 weeks instead of flying I might just have to stop at a store and pick some up. What is a good store to buy the games at ? we will be in Mobile.

Thanks

Carol

Look for a Walmart!!!!

Hi everyone! I would like to join. You all sound like a great group!

I got my Wii-Fit for Christmas, but a week after a disc in my neck herniated. In April I had surgery to have it fixed and the doctor finally cleared me to start exercising again - so now I finally can try out my Wii-Fit!

I have a couple of questions - Does it make a difference if the board is used on hard floor or carpet? How much can I realistically expect to lose if I am diligent? Any advice before I begin?

In December we sail on the Liberty so I want to lose as much as I can before then. I have some ground to make up just to get back to where I was pre-disc rupture. I've already lost a few pounds (7) since the surgery so I'm expecting some good results now that I can do a real workout.

So sorry about your herniated disc, but glad to hear you're better now!!!

There are extra footers if you use it on deep carpet. I put mine on a rug (pottery barn wool rug) and use it on that without any problems.

I was doing my wii active exercises barefoot, so my husband (he's a M.D.), thinks that's why I got tendinitis in both my knees. So now I use my wii active with athletic shoes on, on the rug, for more cushion, and I feel better.

I was doing my wii active exercises barefoot, so my husband (he's a M.D.), thinks that's why I got tendinitis in both my knees. So now I use my wii active with athletic shoes on, on the rug, for more cushion, and I feel better.

Oh shoot I do mine barefoot too. Say did anyone notice a gain of a few pounds in the first few days of use? I have gained about .7 lbs but have been more active not less and I'm eating a tad less as well. I know that one can gain weight while losing inches due to muscle weight, but I haven't been doing it long enough to gain that much muscle. Any thoughts?

There is a Wii Resort???? I'm going to look for that one!