Wii Fit

babymomma

Oh shoot I do mine barefoot too. Say did anyone notice a gain of a few pounds in the first few days of use? I have gained about .7 lbs but have been more active not less and I'm eating a tad less as well. I know that one can gain weight while losing inches due to muscle weight, but I haven't been doing it long enough to gain that much muscle. Any thoughts?

There is a Wii Resort???? I'm going to look for that one!

It could just be a fluxuation in your water weight. Also the time of day you weigh yourself, it should be first thing in the morning same time everyday since you weight changes throughout the day.

You're very welcome!!!:)

There is a new version of wii fit coming out in the fall called wii fit plus.

Wii Fit Plus???? Oh my goodness...on day 3 of the advanced Wii Active and it is really tough! I love it though! It makes me feel so great after I am finished! I never knew how hard it was to jump!!!!:eek:

Wii Fit Plus???? Oh my goodness...on day 3 of the advanced Wii Active and it is really tough! I love it though! It makes me feel so great after I am finished! I never knew how hard it was to jump!!!!:eek:

Great work!!!

Does it automatically go to more advanced exercises after you finish the 30 day challenge? I am due to finish it next Tues.... finally. 5 workouts left in the 30 day challenge and I determined to finish it this time.:)

Great work!!!

Does it automatically go to more advanced exercises after you finish the 30 day challenge? I am due to finish it next Tues.... finally. 5 workouts left in the 30 day challenge and I determined to finish it this time.:)

No, it won't automatically move you. It will ask you "Do you want medium intensity"? I put no, then clicked on advanced. When you finish and start over, if you have any questions, let me know....

Keep those shoes on!!! It is support for not only your feet, but knees, back etc. Good Going!!!! Proud of YOU!!!

How is everyone doing with their Wii???? Tell us what you are doing!!!:D

I enjoy the stepping and the boxing. I'm ready to get back to it as I haven't for the past 2 days. I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week, so that doesn't leave much time for working out. :cool:

What do you do most?

I mostly do the wii EA active-- am on the last week of the 30 day challenge.

I use the wii fit for the body tests.

And sometimes the strengthening exercises...

I really like how much better tone I am getting in arms and legs--also, clothes are looser now.:) It's tough to get motivated on some days, but I try to do the exercises anyway.

The great thing about the EA wii active is that the sessions are only 20- 30 min so before long, it's over. (i tell myself that and countdown the seconds and mins, esp when I have 20+ jumps to do)

Hi Everyone!

I also have been using the wii fit and active and love them both!

Just finished my second 30 day challenge - 1st one at med. and 2nd one at hard.

I started using the wii fit in February and I am down a few sizes and things are much more toned.

Only have about 10 lbs to go to reach my goal!:D

goose&mav - I see you are on the Jade right before me and that it is your first cruise. Hope you have a great trip!

Linda

Edited by Cardex

Hi Everyone!

I started using the wii fit in February and I am down a few sizes and things are much more toned.

goose&mav - I see you are on the Jade right before me and that it is your first cruise. Hope you have a great trip!

Linda

Linda--congrats on completing the 2nd 30 day challenge!!!! way to go!!!!

We're so excited for our trip-can't believe it's only 2 months away now....

Edited by goose&mav

Hi Everyone!

Linda

Congratulations on the weight loss & and getting through 60 days of challenges Linda! You'll be there before you know it! :)

Linda--congrats on completing the 2nd 30 day challenge!!!! way to go!!!!

Congratulations on the weight loss & and getting through 60 days of challenges Linda! You'll be there before you know it! :)

I am starting another challenge on Monday. I really like them and I do a bit on the fit too - steps, hula hop, boxing are my faves.

It has gotten easy now that exercise is just part of my daily routine (along with watching what I eat) I find the hardest part is keeping the weight off.:mad:

The great thing about the EA wii active is that the sessions are only 20- 30 min so before long, it's over. (i tell myself that and countdown the seconds and mins, esp when I have 20+ jumps to do)

This is SO funny, because you do exactly what I do...count it down!!!:D Those jumps are killer!!!

Hi Everyone!

Linda

Congratulations Linda on finishing TWO 30 day challenges and becoming more healthy and toned! What do you plan to do now...do another hard challenge???? I finished one at med. and in the middle of the 2nd one at hard.

Congratulations Linda on finishing TWO 30 day challenges and becoming more healthy and toned! What do you plan to do now...do another hard challenge???? I finished one at med. and in the middle of the 2nd one at hard.

Thanks and congratulations to you too!

Did you find that the med. challenge was easier after the halfway mark. I found that the sessions were shorter with less calories to burn!! I thought it was strange since Bob (I think that's his name) came on and said he was going to kick it up...

Yes I am going to do another hard challenge.

I am looking forward to the new active and fit that are coming out. I did get tried of the fit and now do the active more.

Ha!!! Everything you say is exactly how I feel!!!! The second part of the medium was so much easier! I was wondering why? Is the second part of the Hard challenge easier as well????

I love the Hard challenge because it is VERY challenging to me!!! Have you ever tryed one of the preset workouts...like Marathon?

Keep up the great work!!!!

Ha!!! Everything you say is exactly how I feel!!!! The second part of the medium was so much easier! I was wondering why? Is the second part of the Hard challenge easier as well????

I love the Hard challenge because it is VERY challenging to me!!! Have you ever tryed one of the preset workouts...like Marathon?

Keep up the great work!!!!

The second part of the hard is just like the first part - hard.

I found it very strange with the medium :confused:

I haven't tried any of the preset one but I did make my own sports one.

Do you like the preset ones?

Hi again everyone! Well I have finished one week of dieting

and wii fit'ting it. I can happily report that I have lost 3.7#

in week one. That is a good start to my 1# a week goal.:) I

hope everyone has a good week. Report again next sunday.

The second part of the hard is just like the first part - hard.

I found it very strange with the medium :confused:

I haven't tried any of the preset one but I did make my own sports one.

Do you like the preset ones?

I like some of the preset ones. They have quite a variety-- upper and lower body and short time workouts.

The legs and lungs-- I think that's the one where u keep the nunchuk in the leg strap. I hate having to take the nunchuk out and put it back in ( a quirk of mine).

I also like the preset one for the upper body esp if my legs are sore. I added some of the shorter presets to my workout after finishing the workout of the day for the 30 day challenge. You can always look at what exercises are involved before commiting to it.:)