Ss cabin locations on noordam

honey-bunny

:confused:Hi everyone I got a good offer from my TA for NOORDAM Dec 11 /09 for 10 nights Caribbean cruise I was offered 2 chooses 1 choice ss cabin category on navigation deck 8 (below the lido) :confused:and second choice SY cabin category on Dec 6 upper verandah please let me know which category is best :confused:and what are the pro and cons of both so far they are almost the same prices between ss is a bit cheaper but not by much then SY on NOORDAM from my TA

I am open to any suggestions best locations for SS:) are the more motion sickness on navigation deck 8 then deck 6 ? hoping to hear from someone soon

Upper Veranda Deck has cabins both above and below you. If noise is a consideration, that might be better than Navigation Deck under the Lido (depending on where on Lido Deck).

Hi Ruth is it true that your cat is name Cocoa like a morning hot chocolate? and my dog is named honey ( like the sweet honey for the tea) is it funny or what I guess we are both big foodies and love our food and our pets hahahaha

ps i have also 2 cats 1 named Daisy like a flower and other is Nemo

I've sailed in 8084 (under the Lido) on the Noordam. I never heard ANY noise from upstairs. We were under the restaurant, but I would expect the noise to be a problem for those cabins under the pool area with chairs/loungers being moved.

Thank you for replying so quickly :)maybe that is why my TA had offered a sale of SS cause of the big noise problem :confused:, What about the motion sickness is it more or less on SS navigation deck ?:confused:

The closer you are to mid-ship (forward/aft, port/starboard, Observation Deck/Main Deck) the less motion you will feel.

Upper Veranda Deck will fell less motion than Navigation Deck.

Hi Ruth is it true that your cat is name Cocoa like a morning hot chocolate?

Absolutely! :D Her name is Cocoa Puff.

We have been in a VA below the Lido on deck 8 (on the Westerdam) and found it to be noisy in the early AM when they are moving around the deck chairs and washing down the deck. The next cruise we moved down a level to a VA on deck 7 and had no problems at all with noise!

Archived