Radiance bookings are open for Tampa

Just got a call from a RCCL agent ( because I had a cruise hold expire.)

Anyway – I inquired about the Radiance in Tampa he had the info. I booked an aft balcony (1104) for a 7 day on Oct 9, 2010. He said most sailings will be 4 and 5 days but there was one 7 day. It will stop at Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

M

just changed to 9256 for that wrap around balcony.

The Radiance class is our favorite!

M

I called too late 12:30 ;) I asked about 9256.....oh well, got 1100 instead........the prices were pretty good.........

I originally booked 1104 since that was the cabin I had on my last Radiance class cruise. As soon as I hung up I remembered 9256 and called right back!

Best part is – I had an on board booking ( not next cruise) made in December 08 when it was possible to combine benefits like on board booking, stock certificate and D+ discount. I transferred that booking to this sailing!

Looking forward to seeing you Friday on the Monarch.

M

I just checked the RCCL website and couldn't find anything other than the Grandeur leaving out of Tampa...?? Only the TA's have this info?

They are not loaded on the RCCL website yet, but you can call RCCL to book.

Just got a call from a RCCL agent ( because I had a cruise hold expire.)

Anyway – I inquired about the Radiance in Tampa he had the info. I booked an aft balcony (1104) for a 7 day on Oct 9, 2010. He said most sailings will be 4 and 5 days but there was one 7 day. It will stop at Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

M

is it only available by phone? I just went to their website and couldn't pull it up. Wanted to get an idea of prices. would like the 7 day cruise.

We couldn't pass this one up. Booked the 7 nights and will probably do the next one also. I am sure we will be on this ship many many times. Been on the Brilliance and loved it.

Hey Marcia, So sorry to hear about the "hood". We started leaving our lights on every night now. I will check in on Sat. Not good news but my company had a great time!:):(

where can I go to see the dates, itineraries, prices etc?? Hubbys birthday is Oct...would make a great surprise !!! Especially in a GS for short cash...!!:D

They are listed on RCCL website. I signed up for 7 night cruise also!

We are so excited a Radiance class ship is homebased in Tampa!! It's our favorite class and we can drive there! Already booked a 5 night for 11/8/10 and got our favorite cabin, too!:)

Congrats on your booking. We also booked today for the Nov 8th cruise and got our favorite cabin. A corner aft wraparound. :)

Congrats on your booking. We also booked today for the Nov 8th cruise and got our favorite cabin. A corner aft wraparound. :)

We're in 1604! Do you know if a roll call has been started?

Looking forward to it already!!

I need a handicap cabin. Great news, got 7612,balcony for $699using the balcony discount it comes to $680.47 total. What a great deal for 7 nights. Now all I have to do is stay alive since I am 80.LOL

YIPPEE........just booked the 7 nighter in a GS for $1299 pp...my first!!! Happy 25th anniversary to us!!!!! Awesome,,,so excited..gotta start the diet now!!:D Love those prices...and there are only 4 left in this category already....

We're in 1604! Do you know if a roll call has been started?

Looking forward to it already!!

Haven't checked the roll call threads yet as they just released the bookings yesterday but I'll keep and eye out and if not, I'll start one soon.

We're looking forward to it also.......:)

YIPPEE........just booked the 7 nighter in a GS for $1299 pp...my first!!! Happy 25th anniversary to us!!!!! Awesome,,,so excited..gotta start the diet now!!:D Love those prices...and there are only 4 left in this category already....[/quote

You'll love your GS. We had one for a 10 day on the Grandeur last Dec and having all of that extra room was pretty awesome...:D

Archived