bunks

Frassy

I had the lower. It was fine. Seemed very narrow to me since I am accustomed to having a whole full-size bed to myself.

On Royal Caribbean, we were 3 in a room and my son's girlfriend had the upper. She didn't mind since she & her sister had bunk beds at home, and she was glad to have the upper for a change. She said it was comfy.

I had the lower. It was fine. Seemed very narrow to me since I am accustomed to having a whole full-size bed to myself.

On Royal Caribbean, we were 3 in a room and my son's girlfriend had the upper. She didn't mind since she & her sister had bunk beds at home, and she was glad to have the upper for a change. She said it was comfy.

I am just starting to have all kinds of questions. I really appreciate your reply. I will assume I will have a comfy time then. :)

If you wish the topper ask your cabin steward when you get settled in your cabin. If he or she does not stop by within the first several hours just give him a buzz. His phone number will be in your cabin, probably on the desk or near the phone.

If you wish the topper ask your cabin steward when you get settled in your cabin. If he or she does not stop by within the first several hours just give him a buzz. His phone number will be in your cabin, probably on the desk or near the phone.

Thanks, much. All the helpful hints are so much appreciated.

Archived