Need full adress for Princess CEO please!

mauiedin87

CruiseCritic is my "go to" for all cruise-related information. I want to write a letter to Alan Bucklew, the CEO of Princess, but I'm missing the zip code.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks!:D

28444 Rockefeller Center,Santa Clarita,Ca. 91355

CEO is not Princess..it is the Parent Carnival in Miami, Florida..:rolleyes:

CCL : NYSE and CUK :NYSE are the Trading Symbols:cool:

I have written to and received a response from Mr Buckelew at the above address who the OP asked about!

In case you want it, Micky Arison is the CEO and Chairman of the Board of Carnival Corporation, the parent corporation for Princess. His address is:

Carnival Corp.

Carnival Place MSCD925N

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, FL 33178-2428

I have written to and received a response from Mr Buckelew at the above address who the OP asked about!

You are SOOOOOO lucky 5 e-mails and one snail mail and still no reply nor acknowledgement and I can assure you I have used the correct address all times. WHAT do I have to do to get a reply????:mad:

I emailed Alan Buckelew on a Tuesday and, despite not getting an acknowledgement or response, had an unsolicited letter from Princess UK three days later addressing with my problem and offering a mutually suitable settlement of our issue.

Funny that!!!!!

K

I emailed Alan Buckelew on a Tuesday and, despite not getting an acknowledgement or response, had an unsolicited letter from Princess UK three days later addressing with my problem and offering a mutually suitable settlement of our issue.

Funny that!!!!!

K

I wish - perhaps its because we are the 'poor australian cousins' :(

An approach I've used successfully (not with the cruise line but in similar situations) would be to send the letter Return Receipt Requested, must be signed for by adressee only. If the mail carrier follows the rules, Mr. Bukelew has to sign for the letter -- can't be his assistant or anyone else at the office.

Doesn't mean he won't just throw it in a pile with all the other letters he probably doesn't see but it's worth a try. I've had it work because people are pretty curious as they receive something out of the ordinary.

An approach I've used successfully (not with the cruise line but in similar situations) would be to send the letter Return Receipt Requested, must be signed for by adressee only. If the mail carrier follows the rules, Mr. Bukelew has to sign for the letter -- can't be his assistant or anyone else at the office.

Doesn't mean he won't just throw it in a pile with all the other letters he probably doesn't see but it's worth a try. I've had it work because people are pretty curious as they receive something out of the ordinary.

A return receipt does not require a certain individual to sign for the letter. Anyone at the address can sign for the letter including a person working in the mail rooom. Even a restricted delivery request can be signed by a designee authorized by the intended recipient. As long as the assignment is on file with the USPS.

A return receipt does not require a certain individual to sign for the letter. Anyone at the address can sign for the letter including a person working in the mail rooom. Even a restricted delivery request can be signed by a designee authorized by the intended recipient. As long as the assignment is on file with the USPS.

That's true. And sometimes such an envelope often gets delivered by mistake without obtaining a signature.

Princess ships carry about 120,000 passengers every month.

If they have - like other mass market lines - around 3% dissatisfied passengers, we are looking at around 3,600 people every month with some axe to grind.

If only half of those people try to email or write letters to the CEO, he is going to have to wade through 1,800 emails and letters per month. That's 60 per day - every day of the week.

Assuming that he decides to let somebody else run the company, never answers his telephone, never takes a day off, and devotes all his waking hours to handling his correspondence, he would still be hard pressed to answer 60 emails/letters every day, 7 days a week.

If you have to wait a bit for a response to your email/letter, you shouldn't be surprised.

Threads like this crack me up..how many DIFFERENT answers is the OP gonna get to the same question? Rockefeller Center, Avenue Rockeller, London, Santa Clarita, Miami :p...may I toss in file 13, where most of these letters end up anyway! :eek:

One thing I have found over the years is that it really doesn't matter who you send or address a valid complaint to. If it is a valid complaint, it will receive the attention it deserves. It is the small and piddly complaints that some passengers write about AFTER they return home that don't get the attention they hoped they would. Complaints of things that one word onboard ship could have corrected (but were never addressed onboard so that they could be corrected), complaints that the passenger caused themselves (don't laugh, this does happen).

I have had two complaints with Princess in the 15+ years we have sailed with them. One was sent by regular mail, the other in an email, and both gave us the satisfaction we were hoping for, in fact, much more than we had ever hoped for.

So, if your complaint is a valid one, it doesn't matter where or to who at Princess you send it, they will look into it. If it's a gripe, whine or non-sense, you won't get much of an answer except a form letter with 'fill in the blank' type responses, even if it goes all the way to the top! Good Luck though!

Yes they have Corporates offices in Miami but it is a UK company and thats where the majority is.

Sorry, you are incorrect.

The exact configuration of Carnival Corp is:

Carnival Corporation (US Headquartered) and Carnival PLC (UK Headquartered) are holding companies that jointly control the operating companies of the Carnival group of cruise lines. It is run as a single entity but has two distinct groups of shareholders, although on most matters they vote jointly. On the basis of market capitalization, Carnival PLC shareholders have about 26% of the total stock. So, the UK shareholders are far from the majority.

Carnival Corp is actually incorporated in Panama and headquartered in Miami.

Micky Arison is Chairman and CEO of Carnival and is based in Miami. His family also held a huge chunk of the Carnival Corp but are divesting a good amount of that.

You are SOOOOOO lucky 5 e-mails and one snail mail and still no reply nor acknowledgement and I can assure you I have used the correct address all times. WHAT do I have to do to get a reply????:mad:
When writing, be clear, concise and complete. Include what the issue was, what you tried to do to correct it while still onboard, what the response onboard was, and any names of people you spoke to while onboard. The most important thing is to not ramble or put extraneous information in. The person reading your letter needs to be able to identify quickly and easily what the issue was, how you tried to fix it while still onboard, and what response you received from whoever you reported it to (again, while still onboard.)

Archived