Caribbean Princess - Our experience

BMJJR

We were a group of 8 on a 7 night southern Caribbean cruise April 5-12, 2009. The cruise started and ended in San Juan Puerto Rico and made stops in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica and St. Thomas.

Overall, we had a good time but found the overall service levels to be lacking. We heard that they sold many of the cabins at heavily discounted rates and I suspect that quality and service levels were cut accordingly.

We are a fun bunch and we will have fun no matter were we are........as you can see for yourself: :-)

We were a group of 8 on a 7 night southern Caribbean cruise April 5-12, 2009. The cruise started and ended in San Juan Puerto Rico and made stops in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica and St. Thomas.

Overall, we had a good time but found the overall service levels to be lacking. We heard that they sold many of the cabins at heavily discounted rates and I suspect that quality and service levels were cut accordingly.

We are a fun bunch and we will have fun no matter were we are........as you can see for yourself: :-)

Loved your video.:D You all look like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing:)

I loved your video. I was on the ship that week as well and we loved it.

We had great service for the most part, but it was lacking in others. This was our first cruise with Princess, so I was not sure what to expect. Many times I was wow'd bythe service, other times I was like "even on Carnival they come around and get you refills in the buffet area."

Loved your video, I liked the Gilligans Island theme, very clever!!! Looks like you had a great time. We did the CB 3 years ago and had a great time. We are trying it again in July out of NY for a 9 day carribbean and Bermuda cruise.

Jeanne

• 2 weeks later...

Archived