Need adivce please on special offer to switch cruises!

kiska

I'm curious how the offer would have worked, though...Are they saying that the amount paid for the 2nd passenger for the trip this week would've been credited as OBC....plus you don't have to pay the higher fare for the first passenger? Anyone know?

I'm curious how the offer would have worked, though...Are they saying that the amount paid for the 2nd passenger for the trip this week would've been credited as OBC....plus you don't have to pay the higher fare for the first passenger? Anyone know?

That's usually how it works when they make the offer.

Were it me, I would stay with the Southern Carribbean. The Islands are very beautiful and much smaller. Sounds like they overbooked the So. Carribbean and can't give the trip out of NY away.

I agree 100%. I cruise for the itinerary, and this southern route is wonderful.

I think this offer went out to everyone who had a category II-M. I know this probably sounds crazy, as this is an amazing offer, but I talked to my boyfriend about it, and we're going to stick with the one that sails this Sunday. It'll be our first vacation together, and while the balcony would be really nice, we're already excited about this one, I have to admit I like the itinerary better, and as he said next time we'll take the balcony anyways ;). I'll just have to make sure to show him everything the cruise has to offer so that he falls in love with cruising anyways!! Thanks everyone for the advice, and happy cruising!

Enjoy your cruise Kiska I will be on with you on Sunday!:D You are right it is a great itinerary!

was reading the posts here and see that you both are coming this Sunday on the CB. if interested, pop on over to the Caribbean Princess roll call for this sailing. a great bunch of people are sailing and have a terrific M&G set-up, a luncheon and a polka cabin crawl.

if not, see you on board and enjoy yourselves !! hope your boyfriend will be thrilled w/ every min. of it, like all of us have on our 1st cruises and all the others after it.

Debbie

Yes, when I called the agent and talked to her, she said that they would give the second passenger fare that I had already paid as OBC, and if it's not all used by the end of the cruise it'd be refunded. So I would have cruised the new itinerary having only paid for one person on the old itinerary.

I agree 100%. I cruise for the itinerary, and this southern route is wonderful.

It should be wonderful!! I can't wait, so excited!

was reading the posts here and see that you both are coming this Sunday on the CB. if interested, pop on over to the Caribbean Princess roll call for this sailing. a great bunch of people are sailing and have a terrific M&G set-up, a luncheon and a polka cabin crawl.

if not, see you on board and enjoy yourselves !! hope your boyfriend will be thrilled w/ every min. of it, like all of us have on our 1st cruises and all the others after it.

Debbie

I did :), just yesterday in fact. I'm not sure I can commit to any of the meet and greets just yet, but it's nice to know that they're there! And yes, he's already getting excited about this cruise, as am I, I am barely holding my brain together to finish the next two days at work!!

Archived