I am in deep doo-doo!

Ron_L

I just broke my wife's Funnel Cup! We've only been home for a week! :eek: :mad: :(

I went to unscrew the top to wash it and the entire ring on the base where the thread are broke right off in my hands!

Does anyone have room in their suitcase for me on their nexxt cruise so I can get her another one? :D

If you folks don't see me posting anymore then you know what happened to me :rolleyes:

I just broke my wife's Funnel Cup! We've only been home for a week!

I went to unscrew the top to wash it and the entire ring on the base where the thread are broke right off in my hands!

Does anyone have room in their suitcase for me on their nexxt cruise so I can get her another one?

If you folks don't see me posting anymore then you know what happened to me

:eek: :eek: OMG, you certainly are in deep doodoo. :p

I cannot wait to get my whale tail cup....maybe I should buy two just in case one breaks.:(

I could honestly live without my funnel cup, no biggie if it got broken.

If you harm or lose my cocoanut monkey cup I would kill you.

:D :D :D

After I typed in my first post i thought "At least it wasn't her Monkey head!"

I told her a few minutes ago and I am still alive. She just said that we'll have to go on another cruise!

The plastic on the cup it pretty thin. We probably should have brought two home but our bags were full as it was.

My brother did the same thing. He got it out a couple of weeks ago to show me, went to pull the top off to fill it and broke it. Now I have to get him another one in 3 weeks!

I made the mistake of not cleaning my funnel cup out well enough and it too snapped off when I tried to open it. I had one already, so I can get my spare one on my next cruise.

I just got back a week ago and I was going to get another funnel cup and a coconut monkey head, but by the time we left Grand Cayman, the second port, I knew my scuitcases were going to be very tight for space, so I had to pass. Next one I'm going with the gut instinct and bringing two big suitcases.....Darn, I had the time. I could have quickly repacked before I left for the airport and brought two big ones, but no I didn't. I blame the 230am wake up call to get ready to leave for the airport at 3:30am.....That and my cat was sleeping the the carry on bag I would have used and I just couldn't move the dear one while he was sleeping so nicely........

Now, go book your next cruise!!!

I have a funny little story about ours. My Dear crazy husband bought one and when we got home he got a very strong magnet and somehow removed the bottom of the funnel and glued the magnet on the inside. When he came home from work one day he had this look on his face and I knew he was up to something:rolleyes: I asked him what was going on and he would not say anything at first, then he says to me, our ship has come in. I gave him a puzzled looked then turned around and looked out my kitchen window to see that he had stuck that funnel on top of my white van. Needless to say I was not going to drive around with it on my car. He then proceeded to tell me that earlier that day he had put it on his car and forgot about it being on there and left to go to customers shop and when he is walking to the office someone asked him if he was a Carnival fan, he had to think for a second then remembered about the funnel being on the car. I can only imagine what was going through peoples minds as he was driving through town with that thing on his car.:D

Tell you what, you send me your email address and I will send you one of my extra ones. No one should be without their funnel cups. On my last cruise I got three of them for some reason, I guess I know why now.

I have a funny little story about ours. My Dear crazy husband bought one and when we got home he got a very strong magnet and somehow removed the bottom of the funnel and glued the magnet on the inside. When he came home from work one day he had this look on his face and I knew he was up to something:rolleyes: I asked him what was going on and he would not say anything at first, then he says to me, our ship has come in. I gave him a puzzled looked then turned around and looked out my kitchen window to see that he had stuck that funnel on top of my white van. Needless to say I was not going to drive around with it on my car. He then proceeded to tell me that earlier that day he had put it on his car and forgot about it being on there and left to go to customers shop and when he is walking to the office someone asked him if he was a Carnival fan, he had to think for a second then remembered about the funnel being on the car. I can only imagine what was going through peoples minds as he was driving through town with that thing on his car.:D

that's awesome and inspiring. I'm doing it.

Thanks for the giggle :D

Archived