I'm impressed with Princess!

KAWS

I am booked to go to Alaska in July. Several months ago, not realizing I had to wait tll final payment, I sent in my Carnival shareholder certificate to Princess to ask to have it applied to my booking. Of course I got the answer that I should resubmit once final had been made.

Well this week was final payment time. The day after final was made, Princess contacted ME and told me that they would like to process my shareholder benefit and would I please fax/email/mail in a current certificate.

I emailed it to them last night and this morning by 10 am there it was on my booking already. Now THAT'S impressive. Thanks Princess for making everything so easy for me. :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am booked to go to Alaska in July. Several months ago, not realizing I had to wait tll final payment, I sent in my Carnival shareholder certificate to Princess to ask to have it applied to my booking. Of course I got the answer that I should resubmit once final had been made.

Well this week was final payment time. The day after final was made, Princess contacted ME and told me that they would like to process my shareholder benefit and would I please fax/email/mail in a current certificate.

I emailed it to them last night and this morning by 10 am there it was on my booking already. Now THAT'S impressive. Thanks Princess for making everything so easy for me. :D :D

Could you share the e-mail address for sending in the shareholder information? I used to have it but can't seem to locate it now.

Thank you,

Mary Lou

Could you share the e-mail address for sending in the shareholder information? I used to have it but can't seem to locate it now.

Thank you,

Mary Lou

FAX it to:

Liza McDaniel

Yield Management

661-753-0180

Ask for email confirmation

I just sent mine by email to lmcdaniel at princesscruises dot com. Sorry - had to type it all out in case it got deleted. Just substitute the symbols for the "at" and the "dot".

How do you know that you got the credit? I sent mine by smail mail.

You need to request confirmation via email. Send it again via email or fax it and request confirmation. Snail mail is for snails. :D

What do you get if you are a shareholder? I am not a shareholder, but am curious as to what you get if you are. thanks,

Onboard credit per stateroom as follows:

6 days or less $50

7 - 13 days $100

14 or longer $250

I have been on 12 Carnival cruises. I am going on the Caribean Princess June20. What is the difference between Carnival and Princess. Thank you:confused:

Carnival ships are funkier, louder looking, themed, etc. Princess are more subdued and classier looking.

Carnival cabins are larger. Carnival cruises are cheaper than Princess.

I like the food better on Carnival than on Princess.

I try to go by the itinerary and then the price and if all things are equal, then I look to see if I can get a good deal somewhere.

I like both lines. Also if you're a Carnival shareholder this means OBC with both Carnival and Princess.

Interesting. We don't have Carnival but we do have RCCL. When we apply we always get a confirmation regardless of how far away the cruise is.

I just got rid of my RC stock. Why bother, when I primarily cruise Princess.

Archived