Ft. Lauderdale to DisneyWorld

GoofingOff

I would prefer to attach Disneyworld to a cruise on the Solstice (Ft. Lauderdale) instead of Freedom OTS.

Would anyone be able to advise on the best way to get from Ft. Lauderdale to Disney (and vice-versa)? We will be 10 people include a few little ones.

There is a bus service for Central Florida cruisers to the ports called "Cruise Connection" We used them many times in the past for large groups. Google for contact info

Once you get to Orlando (busstop at a hotel near Sea World) I would hire some taxis or perhaps for such a large group CC might take your group to Disney.

Thanks for your responses. For those that have rented cars/vans, do you have to pay extra if you don't return the rental where you picked it up?

I didn't have to pay extra when we rented from Pt. Canaveral and returned it in Orlando last year.

I have rented through Avis pick up at Fort Lauderdale airport after the cruise, drop off in Orlando and there does not seem to be any one way surcharge. The rental cost looked very reasonable in my view

Archived