What does the two for one deal actually mean?

Looking at Med sailings for 2010, does anyone know if the single price listed is the entire price (2 for 1) or if it is 1/2 of the regular price? I hope I'm making sense.... basically I am asking if a list price of $6,475 with the 2 for 1 deal means that the cruise would cost $6,475 for two... or $12,950.

Travelcat2 is right. Which is why 2for1 is basically a marketing gimmick that many cruise lines use and has no reflection on the true value of a cruise. NOBODY EVER pays brochure price so getting it half off that amount is an illusion of value.

I have to agree with the previous posts; However Regent Cruises in the past for many, many years offers 2 for 1 off the Brochure Price on "Select" cruises. Other cruise can be 20;25;30;35;40;45 percent off the brochure price. 2 for 1 prices for Regent are pretty good for that quality of Luxury. They do use it has a tool to sell but most of the time Regent is a lot higher..

Archived