Oasis neighborhood balconies question

Not sure if any one knows or can venture a guess. In looking at the balaconies that overlook the neighborhoods, are they wide enough for chairs. I don't expect to have a lounge chair but just wondering especially for people who cannot stand long.

Not sure if any one knows or can venture a guess. In looking at the balaconies that overlook the neighborhoods, are they wide enough for chairs. I don't expect to have a lounge chair but just wondering especially for people who cannot stand long.

Since no one has seen the finished ship yet, we can only speculate.

I assume that those balconies will have the two upright chairs and the small table.

No privacy, tho, since the folks "across the street" will be able to see into your balcony/room!

Probably as much privacy as is afforded those in the Promenade staterooms on Voyager and Freedom class rooms. Drapes will protect your privacy in your room but when you are out on your balcony it will be pretty much the same as when you are on a balcony in an apartment complex, hotel or resort, or onboard ship when you are docked beside another ship. If privacy is of utmost importance, perhaps an inside room is the solution. I have been on some Princess ships where the balconies on lower levels are totally exposed to those of us in balconies on higher decks, so I guess I don't see any reason to be overly concerned with the balconies on Oasis or Allure.:rolleyes:

Archived