Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi all, we are booked on our first Seabourn cruise October 14th, 2013.

Coupons???? We love coupons, and would hate to think any would go to waste!!

May I respectfully throw my hat in the ring if there are any going around?

Thank You

Candyapple

Hi all, we are booked on our first Seabourn cruise October 14th, 2013.

Coupons???? We love coupons, and would hate to think any would go to waste!!

May I respectfully throw my hat in the ring if there are any going around?

Thank You

Candyapple

Hi Candyapple

Send me an email and I'll explain how it works.

I have a coupon for you.

Best wishes

Ian

Email grumpy.old.man@btinternet.com

As you can see from my signature, it will be my first Seabourn Cruise

I would be able to see from your signature, if I could, indeed see it, but like many forum members I have the signatures switched off, as on some threads they contribute several times the content of the discussion!

Hi Candyapple

Send me an email and I'll explain how it works.

I have a coupon for you.

Best wishes

Ian

With thanks to Ian (Stamfordian), unfortunately, since Seabourn includes a $200.00 per person onboard credit in the price of this cruise, they will not allow a second onboard, unless it was from the travel agent.

You cannot combine most referral credits. One of the few combinable is is the Carnival stockholder credit.( BTW, not to be mean but this would likely be a great time to buy Carnival stock if you want those credits -- their share price is bound to tank after a third ship in the last few weeks has to cut a cruise short).I am not even sure if all of the TA credits can be combined -- there have been post to the effect that you cannot use the referral credit with the AMEX credit. Pick the largest credit and use that one.

Hi

We are first time Seabourn cruisers and have just booked and paid a deposit for Seabourn Quest for an 18th July 2013 Mediterranean cruise if anyone has a referral coupon available.

Having previously cruised half a dozen times on Celebrity and NCL, we are looking forward to our first Seabourn.

Thanks

John & Penny

Auckland, New Zealand

John and Penny,

If you will post your Email address I will be happy to mail you a coupon from the US( plenty of time since you don't sail until July). I assume that you have read the prior posts regarding the fact that this is not combinable with most other credits. I hope you enjoy your Quest Med cruise -- we will be back on the Quest for 20 days in September, also in the Med (our favorite place to cruise).And if you have any specific "Quest questions" or about ports that may be new to you I'll be happy to try to answer them.Cheers!

It has taken several phone calls to customer services to finally receive my referral coupon from my May 2011 cruise on Legend! Glad to say this has now been received however in meantime we are now booked on Odyssey 13th July 13 so please any first timers due to sail before this date that would like referral coupon please e-mail me at jaymn@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks

My wife and I took our 1st Seabourn cruise last May and have booked again for this September. The question is: We receive an onboard credit from the travel agency (part of a large group), but would we be able to offer a referral to a new party who does not have any credits? Can they be combined on my end? Don't want to offer if we would both be deniied. Thanks

Hello,

I have already paid in full for a Seabourn cruise leaving in 1 month. The on line travel agency that I booked with is giving a $75.00 on board credit. Will I be able to get the first time Seabourn referral coupon? If I can get it can someone please email me with the details? Thanks, Kathy kathyhavran@ymail.com

Hi my name is Peter. -- I’m new here and recently was told about the “first time cruise credit referral”… Although my wife Kay & I have cruised with other lines this is our first with Seabourn. We have booked the Sept 5th to 25th Seabourn Legend cruise out of Monaco… We are wondering how to go about organising a referral? From what I read here I need a kind “Past Passenger” to send me a referral form? Are you this persons interested offering me some assistance? What do I need to do? Cheers - Peter P [in Australia]

Edited by Host Dan

Hi my name is Peter. -- I’m new here and recently was told about the “first time cruise credit referral”… Although my wife Kay & I have cruised with other lines this is our first with Seabourn. We have booked the Sept 5th to 25th Seabourn Legend cruise out of Monaco… We are wondering how to go about organising a referral? From what I read here I need a kind “Past Passenger” to send me a referral form? Are you this persons interested offering me some assistance? What do I need to do? Cheers - Peter P [in Australia ]

Edited by Host Dan