Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Sorry if I'm duplicating a question elsewhere on this thread but its not easy reading on an I phone !! If a friend refers us to Seabourn do we get a $400 on board credit on the cruise we book or is it on a future cruise.

Has to be on a cruise that is booked and paid for in full (final payment has been made) for them to apply the OBC to your booking.

And to clarify -- you can ONLY use it on your first Seabourn cruise. After that you can get vouchers to give to first time cruisers and when they book both of you will get $400OBC -- you on your NEXT cruise and them on their first.

For all you excited people waiting for your first Seabourn experience, I recall thinking, is it ever going to arrive, and what else can I do in my pre-planning, so I understand fully the desire to get this added benefit, but it's always good to have something else to look forward to and many of us are only too pleased to help.:)

OK. I think I have this straight. We've booked a Seabourn cruise next May and all we've paid is the deposit. Once we pay final payment then I can ask somebody to send me a referral coupon? This will be our first Seabourn cruise. We booked directly with Seabourn through a PCC so no other discounts have been applied and for now the cruise is not a sale and has no other incentives attached to it.

OK. I think I have this straight. We've booked a Seabourn cruise next May and all we've paid is the deposit. Once we pay final payment then I can ask somebody to send me a referral coupon? This will be our first Seabourn cruise. We booked directly with Seabourn through a PCC so no other discounts have been applied and for now the cruise is not a sale and has no other incentives attached to it.

Correct, but rather than the coupon being sent to you. You need to send your name, address and booking ref, to whoever agrees to 'sponsor' you. I have just done this, sending the completed coupon to Seattle (Seabourn HQ).

Now all I need to do is book another SB cruise and hey presto, I'll get the 400 Bucks.

Correct, but rather than the coupon being sent to you. You need to send your name, address and booking ref, to whoever agrees to 'sponsor' you. I have just done this, sending the completed coupon to Seattle (Seabourn HQ).

Now all I need to do is book another SB cruise and hey presto, I'll get the 400 Bucks.

Thanks. Got it. Kind of different to send my booking number to stranger but then again we're here to help each other....I hope. :) I guess I need to come back here once we're at final payment and ask for a sponsor.

Thanks. Got it. Kind of different to send my booking number to stranger but then again we're here to help each other....I hope. :) I guess I need to come back here once we're at final payment and ask for a sponsor.

You can ask for a sponsor anytime and we can mail it in even before your final payment is made. I can sponsor you if you would like email me at zorro90068@gmail.com if you would like a $400.00 Referral OBC.

You can ask for a sponsor anytime and we can mail it in even before your final payment is made. I can sponsor you if you would like email me at zorro90068@gmail.com if you would like a $400.00 Referral OBC.

We can all do that, but if referee withdraws from the cruise, the effort is wasted, as is the coupon, so it's best to wait.

We can all do that, but if referee withdraws from the cruise, the effort is wasted, as is the coupon, so it's best to wait.

Not wasted at all...simply email or call the Club Desk and request more Referral Coupons....no big deal or stress!

Not wasted at all...simply email or call the Club Desk and request more Referral Coupons....no big deal or stress!

I have heaps of them and only once given one to a new Seabourn guest.

I should bother, but never do. ;)

First time cruiser with Seabourn departing 27/7/13.

Booked two cabins and paid final payment.

In January exchanged details with CC user regarding 2 x $400 onboard credits have emailed him to check if he sent them off but no response.

Is there any other way I can check to see if they have been processed/allocated to our bookings?

Thanks in advance

Has anyone booked excursions for Seabourne Quest July 18th sailing? of is anyone interested in sharing a private tour at some of the ports?

The only place on which you can discuss sharing excursions etc is on the roll call for your cruise.

You will find your roll call here, I believe.

Have several referral coupons available for new to Seabourn cruiser(s). (One per new cruiser).

If you will be paid in full and cruising in either July,August,September,October or November 2013, you can contact me via e-mail : ravenclaw1232002@yahoo.com

All paperwork,correspondence with the Seabourn Club until final processing and verification of the $400 onboard credit is handled at my end for a seamless transaction.

I have one coupon good for $400. I will send it to someone who has a FIRM booking only. It can be redeemed when you make your final payment.

Email me at daveweibel at comcast dot net

Please include your full name and booking number for your cruise as I have to complete that on the coupon.

Dave

Dear Dave

We have just paid a deposit on our first first Seabourn cruise (Auckland to Bali February 2014 ) and would dearly welcome a voucher or two to offset my wife's rather frequent visit to the hair dresser !

Am I too late

Kind regards,

CORBALLA