Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

If you can afford that schedule, you don't need to be worrying about the OBC

I do wonder Zorro what you use your referral credits for - you do not seem to do any excursions? Do you like expensive wines, or buying stuff from the boutique? Do tell. ;)

I do wonder Zorro what you use your referral credits for - you do not seem to do any excursions? Do you like expensive wines, or buying stuff from the boutique? Do tell. ;)

Lincslady I do do occasionally some of the more "unique" tours or expensive tours that maybe I wouldn't do normally such as in Indonesia climbing the Volcano or Borabadu etc....I also slurge on expenive wines and champagnes at least once a week. Appart from stocking up on La Prairie skin line comestic while on the Sojourn those are my usual patterns of spending.

The real point is that the referral system was supposed to be for friends and family.Lots of people bend the rules by using cc but if it looks like it is being abused Seabourn will stop it for everybody. By using it 8 ,9 10 times a year (last year admitted to 8 as xcp) it will become very obvious what is going on.

Let us try to be fair to everybody and keep the system:)

The real point is that the referral system was supposed to be for friends and family.Lots of people bend the rules by using cc... Let us try to be fair to everybody and keep the system:)

The office is very AWARE of this sticky just so you know and has been for well over 2 years now. There is NO abuse going on here and the referral coupon system was put into place to refer friends, family and alike...let's respect one and other and allow people to redeem thier coupons.

Edited by zorro90068

So,

I've done my cruise and thanks to a lovely CCer used my value well.

Now I have another cruise booked

How do I get a referral coupon to gift on to someone here and spread the joy?

Will it come automatically or will I need to ask?

So,

I've done my cruise and thanks to a lovely CCer used my value well.

Now I have another cruise booked

How do I get a referral coupon to gift on to someone here and spread the joy?

Will it come automatically or will I need to ask?

You will need to send an email to Seabournclub@seabourn.com requesting a couple of referral coupons. You will NOT need to supply names etc. at that point in order to request a simple coupon. You may want to keep them handy and ready for the next time taht you might wnat to refer a friend etc....

It has come to my attention that a CC member may have sent an abusive email to another member. Please understand that this is not acceptable behavior, and this will be investigated and dealt with. Our community manager (Laura S) has been made aware of this. On a side note, CC is a great site for posting, as we can all remain as anonymous as we would like, however, be aware that when you post a personal email address, you may open yourself up to unwanted emails.

Host Dan

Mine came from the USA too, so I don't think there is a problem about getting them without being cross-examined - as has been said, the idea is to have them to hand to tempt a friend or acquaintance if they are considering SB. When I had one for my first SB cruise I submitted it to the US office as well, so if you just don't deal with Sydney you won't have to answer any awkward questions!

We'll be taking our first Seabourn cruise in March of 2014 aboard the Odyssey. Final payment is due December 15th, 2013, though I'm happy to make the final payment early. Does anyone have a referral coupon that they care to share?

Best Regards, Matt

We'll be taking our first Seabourn cruise in March of 2014 aboard the Odyssey. Final payment is due December 15th, 2013, though I'm happy to make the final payment early. Does anyone have a referral coupon that they care to share?

Best Regards, Matt

Have coupon available...no need for early payment.

Can be contacted at ravenclaw1232002 at yahoo.com

Thanks.

Best Regards, Matt

Since my cruise on the Odyssey is a charter, I wouldn't be eligible for a referral coupon per Seabourn customer service.

We'll be taking our first Seabourn cruise in March of 2014 aboard the Odyssey.

No referral here but I wish I was tagging along on that particular cruise... itinerary looks fabulous - alas could not convince any of my chartering friends to do this one! :-(

Hi,

We have booked and will make our final payment (Sept), will be taking our first Seabourn cruise 7th Dec 2013 - Honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean.

Have found all the posts really helpful from the Seabourn community in making what will hopefully be a great choice.

Looks like this would also be a good time to ask if anyone has a referral coupon, would be a really nice start to the cruise.

Many thanks.

Paul

I have helped two new Seabourn customers. I don't know them, but I am sure Seabourn will welcome them with open arms, as I would if they bought one of my water softeners.

Maybe the system is changing from what was originally intended, but here, everyone wins. Effectively, we are actingas agents for the cruise line.

Hi,

We have booked and will make our final payment (Sept), will be taking our first Seabourn cruise 7th Dec 2013 - Honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean.

Have found all the posts really helpful from the Seabourn community in making what will hopefully be a great choice.

Looks like this would also be a good time to ask if anyone has a referral coupon, would be a really nice start to the cruise.

Many thanks.

Paul

please would you like to contact me at lynn@instil.co.uk and I will organise a coupon for.