Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Referral coupon OBC cannot be combined with any other credit which is even in part offered / paid by Seabourn / Carnival, such as Amex or many TA credits, but CAN be combined, I believe, with CC shareholder OBC. We are about to test that, but I'm confident.

As a side note, can anyone advise me the best time to send a copy of the shareholder info to SB prior to the cruise? We are sailing late October.

This may be too late for us. We are on the 68-day cruise from Los Angeles on the Sojourn Jan. 4, our first Seabourn trip. Never heard about the referral coupon before. I guess I should be a more aggressive Cruise Critic. Anyway, we have made our final payment. Is it too late to snag a coupon and use it?

This may be too late for us. We are on the 68-day cruise from Los Angeles on the Sojourn Jan. 4, our first Seabourn trip. Never heard about the referral coupon before. I guess I should be a more aggressive Cruise Critic. Anyway, we have made our final payment. Is it too late to snag a coupon and use it?

No it is not too late to apply a $400 Referral Coupon to yourbooking. You may do so up to 10 days prior to sailing. Pleaser email me at NYKshipping at outlook.com and I will explain everything offile.

TV24 - our referral coupon is still available - please e-mail me at seabournlass@gmail.com if you're still in need of one. Thanks :-)

Referral coupon OBC cannot be combined with any other credit which is even in part offered / paid by Seabourn / Carnival, such as Amex or many TA credits, but CAN be combined, I believe, with CC shareholder OBC. We are about to test that, but I'm confident.

As a side note, can anyone advise me the best time to send a copy of the shareholder info to SB prior to the cruise? We are sailing late October.

It CAN be combined with shareholder OBC. I've done so a couple of times. Also with certain TA, it works with ours

As for when to send in proof of stock, we are cruising end of November and have already sent ours in.

2 questions.

I presume there is no geographical boundary on referral coupons. You don't need one from your home / booking country.

Secondly can you confirm that it isn't a requirement to present details of the referee at the time at booking. I know a post recently said the details could handed over up to 10 days before sailing. I just wanted to make sure this is the case.

Henry

2 questions.

I presume there is no geographical boundary on referral coupons. You don't need one from your home / booking country.

Secondly can you confirm that it isn't a requirement to present details of the referee at the time at booking. I know a post recently said the details could handed over up to 10 days before sailing. I just wanted to make sure this is the case.

Henry

To answer you first question the answer is no. You could refer someone from the USA or Australia etc. The Referral Coupon must be received at the Club Desk no later than 10 days prior to sailing in order for them to process it and apply the $400.00 OBC to the booking. I hope this helps.

To answer you first question the answer is no. You could refer someone from the USA or Australia etc. The Referral Coupon must be received at the Club Desk no later than 10 days prior to sailing in order for them to process it and apply the $400.00 OBC to the booking. I hope this helps.

Thank you for the swift reply.

In final negotiations for our first Seabourn cruise !

Henry

Able Seaman H - I know this is not strictly a referral topic, but was it not you who was thinking of Seabourn a year or two ago, when posts about your daughter caused some arguments? If so, glad to hear you have now taken the plunge.

Yes it was, so not a wasted discussion !

It's extremely useful to walk into the experience having gleaned knowledge on here first. If you have any questions someone on here has the answer. I've enjoyed the "currently on Odyssey" thread and have also had a look back through a few other historical posts.

I plan to add my two penny worth to the mix after the event.

Anyway - all that is for another thread, I will post once fully booked.

Henry :)

Yes it was, so not a wasted discussion !

It's extremely useful to walk into the experience having gleaned knowledge on here first. If you have any questions someone on here has the answer. I've enjoyed the "currently on Odyssey" thread and have also had a look back through a few other historical posts.

I plan to add my two penny worth to the mix after the event.

Anyway - all that is for another thread, I will post once fully booked.

Henry :)

Hurry up and book it Henry,I have a coupon and visit Lymington twice a week from London.;)

Thanks for the offers from everyone.

I emailed "Cruise Queen" a couple of days ago on the basis she was UK based and had posted on here recently. I think everything is sorted.

It's annoying not having the ability to send private messages to people as per all the other forums I frequent. It would have made things a lot easier. Not everyone wants to put an email address up on a forum to have it gathered up by automated robots scouring t'internet.

Once again thanks for the offers.

Henry

Adding your email address in 'fred dot blogs at hyperspace dot com' rather than 'fred.blogs@hyerspace.com' should significantly reduce the chances of it being picked up by a 'robot' and it's easy to 'translate' back into the correct form.

Well, it's what I do, and don't seem to have picked up any extra spam :)