Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Well I haven't been thru all 96 pages of this post, in the many pages I did read, I found lots of info about first time cruisers who want a referral coupon, but no info on how people who have already sailed get them. I have sailed with Seabourn 3 times, including just getting off the Quest on an South Amertica/Antarctica cruise Jan 4 - 25, 2014 (GREAT CRUISE), so I wondered why I never have received these from Seabourn after my previous cruises. After checking, I find that if you have sailed with them before and have signed up to be a club member (free), you have to ask Seabourn to send them to you. Here is what they told me in an email:

"To obtain a referral coupon in the future, please email seabournclub@seabourn.com and provide your name, Club number, and complete mailing address.

We send our referral coupons in pairs. If you need more than 2 referral coupons, please let us know."

I should be getting mine soon. As soon as we plan our next cruise I will be looking for someone who has never sailed with Seabourn who wants one.

Most people also don't know that if you hold 100+ shares of Carnival stock you can also get up to $250 On Board Credit on all of Carnival's lines, incl Seabourn. RCI has a similar offer. Follow this link to get more info: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

AMEX Platinum card members also get $300 OBC for each cruise if you charge your cruise to this card The card is expensive but if you travel a lot, it more than pays back the $450 per year fee.

If you do all of the above you should wind up with at least $950 OBC plus whatever you can get from your TA.

Also, if you cruise with Seabourn and like what you see and plan to sail with them again, be sure to put down your future cruise deposit while you are still at sea. This $500 deposit per person gets you 5% off your next cruise and you have 4 years to use it and if you don't it is fully refunded. Sure beats most other ways to invest $500. Paid off more than 100% profit in less than a year as an Antarctica cruise is very expensive.

Walt

Well I haven't been thru all 96 pages of this post, in the many pages I did read, I found lots of info about first time cruisers who want a referral coupon, but no info on how people who have already sailed get them. I have sailed with Seabourn 3 times, including just getting off the Quest on an South Amertica/Antarctica cruise Jan 4 - 25, 2014 (GREAT CRUISE), so I wondered why I never have received these from Seabourn after my previous cruises. After checking, I find that if you have sailed with them before and have signed up to be a club member (free), you have to ask Seabourn to send them to you. Here is what they told me in an email:

"To obtain a referral coupon in the future, please email seabournclub@seabourn.com and provide your name, Club number, and complete mailing address.

We send our referral coupons in pairs. If you need more than 2 referral coupons, please let us know."

I should be getting mine soon. As soon as we plan our next cruise I will be looking for someone who has never sailed with Seabourn who wants one.

Most people also don't know that if you hold 100+ shares of Carnival stock you can also get up to $250 On Board Credit on all of Carnival's lines, incl Seabourn. RCI has a similar offer. Follow this link to get more info: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

AMEX Platinum card members also get $300 OBC for each cruise if you charge your cruise to this card The card is expensive but if you travel a lot, it more than pays back the $450 per year fee.

If you do all of the above you should wind up with at least $950 OBC plus whatever you can get from your TA.

Also, if you cruise with Seabourn and like what you see and plan to sail with them again, be sure to put down your future cruise deposit while you are still at sea. This $500 deposit per person gets you 5% off your next cruise and you have 4 years to use it and if you don't it is fully refunded. Sure beats most other ways to invest $500. Paid off more than 100% profit in less than a year as an Antarctica cruise is very expensive.

Walt

Interesting - I've never been able combine with AmEx benefit with anything else. I was told one or the other. If however I can use the AmEx credit plus a CCL stock benefit that would be nice.

We have a group of 4 couples cruising with Seabourn for the first time and I ran across the coupon threads. I think I understand how it works just need to know if each couple should contact someone on the thread with a coupon available?

Thanks

We have a group of 4 couples cruising with Seabourn for the first time and I ran across the coupon threads. I think I understand how it works just need to know if each couple should contact someone on the thread with a coupon available?

Thanks

I have coupons in abundance

Has everyone paid in full yet?

holwood@sky.com

Hi fab 8,

Each couple needs one referral voucher ( so you need 4 in total )

The following information is needed on the referral coupon:

Your name, booking number, address, city, state, postal code, country , email address ( as mentioned on the invoice )

As soon as the referral coupon is filled in, the coupon has to be send to Seabourn.

There are 2 possibilities :

a) Either the referral holder receives the necessary information and sends then the coupon with the necessary information to Seabourn

b) Either the referral holder sends the coupon to the first time seabourner, who fills in the coupon and sends it then to Seabourn

PS I’ve a referral voucher, so if you ( or one of your travel friends ) decide to book your first seabourn cruise – you won’t be disappointed as seabourn is the best ! – you may contact me

dhoogheralf at yahoo.com ( please replace at by @ )

Kind regards,

Ralf

Belgium

Kind regards,

Hi Teddybeer,

Yes you are eligible for the 1st time referral credit, but it is usually not combinable with other OBC. I know it is not valid with Amex credits BUT you could probably decline the 150 per and take the 400 instead. If you email me at SailingNomads@outlook.com I can get you a coupon for that extra, well worth it, $100, e.g. 400. You can also buy 100 shares of Carnival and get an additional credit, depending on length of your cruise that is also combinable.

Edited by 2SailingNomads

Hi Everyone,

We are going to be first time cruisers on Seabourn leaving June 1,2014 on the Seabourn Quest for three weeks "North Cape and Baltic Gems".

Can someone offer us the referral coupon? mgfraser at gmail dot com. We are Canadians living in Toronto.

Thanks,

Malcolm

I have a referral coupon for first time seabourn sailors if anyone would like one and has paid or about to pay their final payment, preferably sailing before April, or otherwise within the next few months.

Email me at linda dot newton at talk21 dot com replacing the dots and at. :)

Just a quickie.

We referred friends and have a coupon

do we LITERALLY have to snail mail it to Seattle, or can we send a JPG or some such of the coupon

Booked on 3/26 cruise so would like to send for the credit soon

sorry if this has been asked 1000 times already... just hard to find search terms

thanks

• 2 weeks later...