Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have a referral coupon available for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has made, or is about to make, final payment on their cruise.

I am based in USA and can provide additional information regarding use of the referral coupon.

You can contact me at wrogers0003 (at) gmail (dot) com (replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .)

quote.gif

I have a referral coupon available for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has made, or is about to make, final payment on their cruise.

The first timer will receive a $400 onboard credit. I can provide additional information regarding use of the referral coupon and will mail it in for you to Seabourn.

You can contact me at johnrstockton (at) gmail (dot) com (replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .)

Thanks!:)

I don't think I have ever gotten a referral coupon. Sailed on Seabourn twice in the last 5 years. How soon after a cruise are you supposed to get these coupons?

Thanks!

…John

You have to phone (maybe email) Seabourn and they will send them to you. Meanwhile, I still have one for any first timer.

Edited by DUHCAR

Hi I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has either paid for or about to make their final payment

Please email me at mylittlepiranha(at)yahoo.co.uk replacing the(at with the @

Anyone in the UK (or elsewhere) need a Referral Coupon, I have one and will be going on Odyssey in September, so require someone with final payment before then. Just leave a comment on here and I will get back to you.

Many thanks.

Hi there, new to this forum. Planning on booking 2 cabins on Seabourn Odyssey in August. Are these referral coupons still a thing? We are first timers on Seabourn. Any help/coupons are appreciated! thanks!

Hi there, new to this forum. Planning on booking 2 cabins on Seabourn Odyssey in August. Are these referral coupons still a thing? We are first timers on Seabourn. Any help/coupons are appreciated! thanks!

Hi Rocky28. Yes, the referral coupon is real and I have a referral coupon available for you.

You will receive a $400 onboard credit. I can provide additional information regarding use of the referral coupon and will mail it in for you to Seabourn.

Please contact me at johnrstockton (at) gmail (dot) com (replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .)

Thanks!

Edited by DUHCAR

Hi Rocky28

If you are booking 2 suites and would like a second referral coupon (in addition to the one DUHCAR has available) I would be happy to help.

You can email me at lcook5415 (at) gmail.com

Does anyone need a last minute referral coupon for first time Seabourn Cruisers good for $400 on-board credit. Any first time Seabourn cruiser departing in the last half of May I can provide a coupon and overnight it to Seabourn. Let me know at wrogers0003 (at) gmail (dot) com. Replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

i will be happy to send a voucher in for any first time Seabourn cruiser who would like $400 OBC. Just email me your name, address, and booking number at

lsmeadephd [at] aol.com

and I will send a coupon in on your behalf.

Please be aware that you must be far enough away from embarkation such that the coupon will definitely reach Seabourn at least 10 days before sailing.

NOTE TO FIRST TIME CRUISERS: My only regret about my first time on Seabourn was that I did not put down a future cruise deposit when I was on board and had the chance. Well, you live and learn.

Linda

Thanks everyone. I'll be contacting both of you for the referral coupon. But I have a question about the coupon--if we book through a third party i.e. travel agent, expedia, whatever... do you still get the on board credit or is that only if you book directly w/ Seabourn? Also, since we have 2 cabins, should we do 2 separate bookings to ensure we get the referral credit? Thanks!

Thanks everyone. I'll be contacting both of you for the referral coupon. But I have a question about the coupon--if we book through a third party i.e. travel agent, expedia, whatever... do you still get the on board credit or is that only if you book directly w/ Seabourn? Also, since we have 2 cabins, should we do 2 separate bookings to ensure we get the referral credit? Thanks!

Good questions. Answer to both is yes.

I booked through a TA for my first cruise last year, but they didn't even know that a referral credit existed! I found out through this forum. It is logged against your account by Seabourn. I did get a slip with my final docs from the TA that showed the referral credit, but it was only because Seabourn told them about it!

Since the credit goes against the booking number, you should make two bookings to get both of the credits.

Looking forward to doing business!

Hello Rocky - do you still need a second referral coupon? I have one available for you or for anyone else who is cruising with Seabourn for the first time who is making a final payment before mid-July.

Hi I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has either paid for or about to make their final payment

Please email me at jtatkin at dircon.co.uk replacing the 'at' with the @

We will both receive $400 OBC

Hi Rocky28,

That's great news. As DUHCAR has said, we have always dealt directly with Seabourn when submitting referral coupons. Some travel agents do not seem to be aware of them.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Can anyone on the board clarify - does the referrer need to sail BEFORE the new passenger to get the OBC on their cruise? The wording on the coupon is ambiguous ... and I want to make sure that both myself and the newbie get the credit.

I have a second referral coupon and am looking for someone taking their first Seabourn cruise before July 26th and has made their final payment. Please contact me on jtatkin 'at' dircon.co.uk (use the @ instead of app) with details of your trip and we will both get $400 OBC.

We have found in the past that as long as the person who you referred has paid their final payment then it does not matter.

The referral coupon expires after two years once you have it.

I still have two referral coupons for anyone that requires one.

relees (at) tiscali dot co dot uk

Thanks. I understand that, however, I was hoping to use the credit on a cruise before the new SB traveller has embarked and according to SB club, that is not possible, I will get a voucher for future use valid for 2 years - it's all very confusing!

I therefore have one coupon left for someone embarking before July 26!

Can anyone on the board clarify - does the referrer need to sail BEFORE the new passenger to get the OBC on their cruise? The wording on the coupon is ambiguous ... and I want to make sure that both myself and the newbie get the credit.

In my fairly recent experience the new passenger has to sail before the referrer gets their OBC - I suppose for SB to make sure that they have not paid and then somehow managed to cancel? I agree it is confusing.