Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My sense is it’s a matter of days if you submit it online.

I’ve already gotten responses from Seabourn for online submissions that I made over the weekend. (It turns out that those I’ve referred will get credit; it’s not combinable with credits we already have and so we will be able to use them for an as-yet-unhooked future cruise.

Hope that helps

Good Morning. If you're new to Seabourn and have booked your first cruise and sail before March 2024 or July 2024 and would like $250 OBC for your cruise I'd be happy to refer you. Send me an email to dbattams at live dot com. Cheers Diane

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, alc13 said:

Do these appear somewhere in My Account on the Seabourn website?  

Sorry if this is a doofus question, but I just don't see the credit anywhere.  Hoping someone can help me out.  I suppose worst case there will be some record once on board?

3 hours ago, Techno123 said:

The only place I saw the non refundable onboard credit was on my travel agents invoice - she also checked for me to make sure my credit linked to owning Carnival shares had gone on. They didn't even show up on the source app. 

Thanks for replying!  I wondered about the OBC from the travel agent, too, but she said it would only be on the invoice at the moment.  I'm actually asking about the friend's referral award.  Thought someone on this thread might know how it works on the receiver's end.

@alc13 welcome to Seabourn.

I asked my TA, she contacted SB and they told her what my total credit was (happily it was a bit more than I was expecting 😁) but no, I couldn't find the info anywhere on my account or on source either

Edited by Techno123

Hi, John here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before December 7th 2023? If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process only requiring from you a few bits of info about your cruise and I’ll do the rest. Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Please note that you cannot be receiving OBC from any other source. Thanks.

On 8/12/2023 at 6:33 AM, ozecruiser said:

Good Morning. If you're new to Seabourn and have booked your first cruise and sail before March 2024 or July 2024 and would like $250 OBC for your cruise I'd be happy to refer you. Send me an email to dbattams at live dot com. Cheers Diane

Hello Diane, I'll send an email if that's okay. I am sailing on December 17th. Thank you!

On 8/27/2023 at 2:14 PM, jag60uk said:

Hi, John here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before December 7th 2023? If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process only requiring from you a few bits of info about your cruise and I’ll do the rest. Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Please note that you cannot be receiving OBC from any other source. Thanks.

Would like to understand the rationale why does it need to be on or before December 7th 2023? I am sailing on December 17th 2023. Thank you so much!

Edited by DanJimmy
Update

6 minutes ago, jag60uk said:

Because that was the date of my cruise for which I would also receive OBC. As it happens our cruise is now going to be later so if you would like me to refer you please send me an email.

I see. I understand. I just sent you an email as well. Thank you so much for your help! Much appreciated.

Dan

4 hours ago, Ch_aug said:

Hi, I am looking for referral for my first time cruise with Seabourn on aug 2024. If anyone can help to refer, please kindly email to swampy-hoarse-0 at icloud dot com

I had Seabourn send you an email.  Thank you

On 9/5/2023 at 9:23 AM, travguy said:

I would be happy to refer any new Seabourn cruiser for the onboard credit.  Please contact me.

My friend and I are booked on Seabourn Pursuit December 18, 2023.  We are first time Seabourn cruisers from the US.  Are we eligible for the OBC?

4 minutes ago, Juno56 said:

My friend and I are booked on Seabourn Pursuit December 18, 2023.  We are first time Seabourn cruisers from the US.  Are we eligible for the OBC?

You are, if you don’t have a referral yet please let me know at purple19gray@aol.com

purple19gray at aol dot com

1 hour ago, Juno56 said:

You are eligible. However, the offer is not combinable with third party Shipboard Credit offers.  i.e.) If you receive the $300 OBC from American Express Platinum card, you would not be able to receive the $250 OBC from Seabourn in addition to the $300 OBC from American Express.