Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My wife and I are booked on our first Seabourn cruise in late March through a travel agent, we have already made final payment which was due in December.  We are not receiving any OBC from Seabourn or our TA.  Is it too late to qualify for this $250 OBC if referred?  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, alexandria said:

My wife and I are booked on our first Seabourn cruise in late March through a travel agent, we have already made final payment which was due in December.  We are not receiving any OBC from Seabourn or our TA.  Is it too late to qualify for this $250 OBC if referred?  Thanks!

It is not.  If you contact me “purple19gray@aol.com” I can help you out

4 hours ago, alexandria said:

Email sent, thanks.

Hi, showed up in my junk. I moved to inbox and it disappeared. Please try one more time and I will get the ball rolling immediately 

never mind, found it. Email sent to you

Edited by purpleally

My wife and I are booked on our first Seabourn cruise sailing in October 2025. We have a $300 on board credit which I believe came from Seabourn and, being Carnival shareholders, will apply for our shareholder on board credit. I saw the referral program mentioned and googled it and wonder if the term ‘not combinable with third party shipboard credit’ in the T & Cs will exclude us from the referral program. Also, if eligible, is there a window for me to apply if there is a suitable sponsor?

I will be monitoring this board for information about Seabourn and, needless to say, we’re very much looking forward to this cruise. 

Many thanks. 

Rob

1 hour ago, rojojacko said:

My wife and I are booked on our first Seabourn cruise sailing in October 2025. We have a $300 on board credit which I believe came from Seabourn and, being Carnival shareholders, will apply for our shareholder on board credit. I saw the referral program mentioned and googled it and wonder if the term ‘not combinable with third party shipboard credit’ in the T & Cs will exclude us from the referral program. Also, if eligible, is there a window for me to apply if there is a suitable sponsor?

I will be monitoring this board for information about Seabourn and, needless to say, we’re very much looking forward to this cruise. 

Many thanks. 

Rob

Pretty sure that it is not combinable with what Seabourn offers you. But, would you like to try?  If so, purple19gray@aol.com

I just discovered this thread and have a first time Seabourn booking sailing on 3/17. Any chance that someone would be kind enough to email me a coupon?
Jausses at Verizon.net

Thanks so much!

3 hours ago, Bright1 said:

Would anyone be willing to share the referral coupon? We’re sailing for the first time on Seabourn on 3/17. 
Jausses at Verizon.net

Thanks for your consideration. 

I can provide one if you wish, please send me your email address and I will respond with the Referral Voucher. 

Edited by LEESRE

4 hours ago, Bright1 said:

I just discovered this thread and have a first time Seabourn booking sailing on 3/17. Any chance that someone would be kind enough to email me a coupon?
Jausses at Verizon.net

Thanks so much!

Have sent you a email replied in the Referral Voucher blog also

Good Morning. If you're new to Seabourn and have booked your first cruise and sail before June 2024 and would like $250 OBC for your cruise I'd be happy to refer you. Send me an email to allibongo1 at yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks,  Allison 

We are scheduled to leave this Sunday, January 28, on the Ovation for our first Seabourn cruise.  Is it too late to receive a referral for shipboard credit??  So excited!  I’ve heard great things about Seabourn!

Carol and Tom McWhirter

Dallas, TX

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Carol M said:

We are scheduled to leave this Sunday, January 28, on the Ovation for our first Seabourn cruise.  Is it too late to receive a referral for shipboard credit??  So excited!  I’ve heard great things about Seabourn!

Carol and Tom McWhirter

Dallas, TX

Happy to try if you need someone to refer you!

38 minutes ago, Carol M said:

Carol and Tom McWhirter

Dallas, TX

Hi Carol and Tom!

Feel free to email me at winonasis at outlook dot com and I can help you out.

Happy sailing,

Kathy

• Like 1

@FlyingScotSailorsit seems I may have missed your previous email. If possible, could you please share your email address with me? I would like to send you my booking confirmation and passenger details so that you can forward your referral to the Seabourn Club

11 minutes ago, gpension said:

Hi...I am booking my first Seabourn cruise and would love a referral coupon if someone can help me.  Thanks!

I can refer you if your cruise is before June? Please email me on malcliz@btinternet.com