Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

7 hours ago, newbie63 said:

I just booked my first Seabourn cruise for November. I used a travel agent and already paid the deposit. Is it too late to use a referral code? If not, I'd love one from someone.

Please email me at 7rebel (at) roadrunner.com  - I would be happy to refer you today.

If you are cruising on Seabourn for the first time and sail before the end of June 2024, I can refer you and we would both receive $250 on board credit.  Please contact me on rosteve at gmail dot com and I would be happy to arrange this.

Hello to everyone out there.  I've reserved my first Seabourn cruise for September/24.  I'm really looking forward to it as I've been on over 30 Celebrity, Oceania and Azamara cruises and I'm anxious to try the Seabourn luxury.  Is there anyone out there who would like to add me to the referral program with a voucher?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, M&Dcruisers said:

Hello to everyone out there.  I've reserved my first Seabourn cruise for September/24.  I'm really looking forward to it as I've been on over 30 Celebrity, Oceania and Azamara cruises and I'm anxious to try the Seabourn luxury.  Is there anyone out there who would like to add me to the referral program with a voucher?

I can help you. Please email to: purple19gray@aol.com

50 minutes ago, M&Dcruisers said:

I would be happy to refer you, just send me an email at 7rebel (at) roadrunner.com.  Thanks

Hi. New to this board, so please forgive me in advance. I am in the process of booking an Antarctica cruise with a travel agent. Can I still apply a referral code? And If so, what is the process and does anyone have a code that they can share? If it helps, the cruise I am booking is Dec. 2025.

Edited by Cvvilla77

5 hours ago, purpleally said:

Yes you can. I can refer you if you’d like. 
please email for details

purple19gray@aol.com

Does it matter if I am already getting onboard credit from Seabourn? Can you double dip?

54 minutes ago, Sharkette76 said:

I am about to book my first Seabourn cruise for November 2025. Is this too far out to use a referral code?

No, it is not

if you’d like more info you can email me at   purple19gray@aol.com

I have a cruise booked November 2025, where are you sailing

Hi, we're new to Seabourn after many cruises with Azamara lately. There is $300 OBC with the cruise that we've booked for 19th October 2024. Happy for someone to tell me how the referral process works and do what I need to do.  Look forward to hearing from someone.

9 minutes ago, Lotus Girl said:

Hi, we're new to Seabourn after many cruises with Azamara lately. There is $300 OBC with the cruise that we've booked for 19th October 2024. Happy for someone to tell me how the referral process works and do what I need to do.  Look forward to hearing from someone.

Seabourn gave you $300?  Probably cannot combine with referral but I think it’s always worth a try

i can refer you:  purple19gray@aol.com

13 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Seabourn gave you $300?  Probably cannot combine with referral but I think it’s always worth a try

Yes, OBC was part of the UK booking offer just now.  I will email you.  Thank you. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2024 at 7:58 PM, purpleally said:

@purpleally Hi, I sent you on a message on Monday. Not heard from you?

Edited by Lotus Girl

Hi, we're also new to Seabourn and just discovering this. Would love to understand it and work with someone. In Dec 2023 we booked a July 2025 cruise on Encore through our travel agent.

Posted (edited)

@Tom F Hello Tom, we can help you with a referral.  Basically, you would get $250 US to use on your cruise, and we would get a voucher for $250 to use on board within 2 years of your sailing.

Please email us at flyingscotsailors "at" gmail "dot" com.  We will try to answer any questions! 🙂

Edited by FlyingScotSailors
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, juliacb said:

Thank! I will email you shortly.

Checking to see if you received the email.  I just want to verify that I have the correct email address.  Thanks!