Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I was just told by a Seabourn reservation agent that the person referred will not receive the shipboard credit until their 2nd cruise.  She said its a recent change.  That does not sound right.  Anybody hear this?  I am referring two new suites (5 people) to Seabourn.  I know I get the referee credit on my next cruise but it makes no sense my referred friends don’t get it on their first cruise.

10 minutes ago, cruisr said:

I was just told by a Seabourn reservation agent that the person referred will not receive the shipboard credit until their 2nd cruise.  She said its a recent change.  That does not sound right.  Anybody hear this?  I am referring two new suites (5 people) to Seabourn.  I know I get the referee credit on my next cruise but it makes no sense my referred friends don’t get it on their first cruise.

That does not sound right ... here's the current info from the website (literally just checked it), which matches what we all expect it to be:  Seabourn Referral Program

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 11:38 PM, DanJimmy said:

Would like to understand the rationale why does it need to be on or before December 7th 2023? I am sailing on December 17th 2023. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

I think that means the original poster is saling by Dec 7 and the credit is only applied after your referred cruiser sails. I am sailing in February 2024; if you can't use the original poster's referral and still want one, let me know.

• Like 1

If you are new to Seabourn and have a cruise booked before February 25, 2024 - send me a DM and I will be happy to refer you so you can get the $250 on board credit. You can reach me at winonasis (at) outlook (dot) com. Happy Sailing!

Kathy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tony UK said:

We are considering our first Seabourn cruise in September 2024. I'm not sure how this referral thing works. Can you use it if you book through a travel agent?

Yes you can.  If you would like to send me your email, I will submit a referral and Seabourn will reach out to your email address for additional information.  Email me at 7rebel at roadrunner.com

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, John here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before April 26th 2024? If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process only requiring from you a few bits of info about your cruise and I’ll do the rest. Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Please note that you cannot be receiving OBC from any other source. Thanks.

Usually a Cunarder, but am sailing Seabourn for the first time in December 2023 (i.e. next month). 

Booked via an Online Travel Agent (OTA) without any OBC.

Assume I'll be eligible for the Referral credit so if a fellow member has a referral please let me know.

Dear fellows,

I'll be sailing for the first time with Seabourn in this December, and would like to get a referral to the Seabourn Club. Anyone one interested in providing a referral to me?

Also a n00b question, since my wife and I are both first-time Seabourn sailors, can we get two 250$ OBC? Or it's limit to one per suite?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Eric Mi said:

Dear fellows,

I'll be sailing for the first time with Seabourn in this December, and would like to get a referral to the Seabourn Club. Anyone one interested in providing a referral to me?

Also a n00b question, since my wife and I are both first-time Seabourn sailors, can we get two 250$ OBC? Or it's limit to one per suite?

Thanks!