Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Husband and I are sailing in February. Our second Cruise on Seabourn. I gathered 6 additional friends and family to join who are all new to Seabourn. We are all booked on 2 week Asia Feb3-17. I was told I could not get OBC credit for their referrals nor could they earn OBC because we received OBC of 300 per cabin from our Seabourn Travel advisor.  Does this make sence?  Please advise or expalin what i do not understand. Thank you.

8 hours ago, chuckncole said:

Husband and I are sailing in February. Our second Cruise on Seabourn. I gathered 6 additional friends and family to join who are all new to Seabourn. We are all booked on 2 week Asia Feb3-17. I was told I could not get OBC credit for their referrals nor could they earn OBC because we received OBC of 300 per cabin from our Seabourn Travel advisor.  Does this make sence?  Please advise or expalin what i do not understand. Thank you.

8 hours ago, chuckncole said:

Did Seabourn tell you that?  You should be able to refer two friends (in two suites)

13 hours ago, chuckncole said:

The referral credit of $250 is not combinable with the $300 OBC directly from Seabourn.  Since the $300 is a better deal, your friends will not benefit from your referral.

HOWEVER, you can still refer each of the 3 couples now and get credit for your 3 referrals .  You could either apply 2 of the referrals to this cruise, and get $500 OBC in place of the $300 Seabourn is currently giving you and get a certificate for the final $250 OBC.  Or you could keep the current $300 on this cruise and receive 3 certificates for $250 each, that you can use on future Seabourn cruises.  The certificates are good for 2 years.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, chuckncole said:

Thank you. I will see about saving the referrals for next cruise. As most know , once you experience the Seabourn difference nothing else will do!

That’s a good idea. Keep your friends referrals for yourself and future cruises

37 minutes ago, gonetravellin said:

Hi, 

I'm travelling on Ovation at the end of January this year with my wife and am also travelling with my two adult children as a separate booking...would anyone mind helping with a referral please?

Please email me at winonasis at outlook dot com and I will happily refer you!

5 hours ago, gonetravellin said:

Hi, 

I'm travelling on Ovation at the end of January this year with my wife and am also travelling with my two adult children as a separate booking...would anyone mind helping with a referral please?

I can refer you as well - email me at labates at mac.com. Thanks!

8 hours ago, gonetravellin said:

Hi, 

I’m cruising Feb 6 and we could both benefit on our cruises in the next month. If you still haven’t arranged the OBC email me at ebandman at yahoo dot com and I can get the OBC quickly for you. In your email provide the booking ID, the name and address on the booking and the email address you used on the booking and it can be obtained in a couple of days. 

On 12/15/2023 at 2:46 PM, gonetravellin said:

Hi, 

Email sent! Please check your junk folder if you don't see it in the inbox.

• 3 weeks later...

For anybody travelling before end 1st q. 2024 I am able to do a guest referral. Please supply by email the booking ID, the name  on the booking and you remail address. Please email to ianjlittler at btinternet dot com

If you are a first time Seabourn cruiser and travelling before Feb. 25, send me the name on your booking, your email and your booking number and I will happily refer you so that you can enjoy the 'friends and family' US$250 on board credit on your cruise. Email is winonasis at outlook dot com. Happy sailing!

Hi,

If you have booked your first Seabourn cruise and its before April 14th 2024, we can both receive $250 on board credit with the Seabourn referral programme. It is a simple process, just e-mail me at:  slgl@talktalk.net and we can set it up. 

Cheers,

Steve & Gail