Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I'll have to keep my eye on this. We would love to do a Seabourn cruise and any $$ off is a plus. I appreciate people keeping this active so that if we do decide to do this I hope it would be a benefit to both parties!

Janet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Sarah -

Would be happy to hook you up. Send me eMail at topkatz50-cruise at yahoo dot com and we can set it up.

Paul

16 hours ago, Sidney68 said:

Hi, my partner and I are new to cruising and have booked our first trip departing Barbados on 13th November. We would be really interested in a referral voucher if anyone has one. Thank you! Sarah 

• Thanks 1

My wife and I are looking forward to our first Seabourn cruise, the short Caribbean Islands cruise on Odyssey leaving on October 31, 2021. If its not too late (and I have no idea if it is) we would certainly welcome having someone send us a referral voucher. Thanks to everyone in advance! 

10 minutes ago, m2miller said:

My wife and I are looking forward to our first Seabourn cruise, the short Caribbean Islands cruise on Odyssey leaving on October 31, 2021. If its not too late (and I have no idea if it is) we would certainly welcome having someone send us a referral voucher. Thanks to everyone in advance! 

Hi, it is not too late.  It usually just takes a few days to process the referral.  Please email me at sfvoyage (gmail).

15 hours ago, dalliowner said:

Hi send me an email  cornagefarm1at btinternet.com   and I can set you up with a $400 voucher

Be careful about choosing between the old $400 vouchers (discontinued by Seabourn over 2 years ago but still accepted at the moment) vs. the current $250 ones.  The $400 vouchers are NOT combinable with any OBCs that are funded by Seabourn, whereas the $250 ones are combinable with most OBCs, including most Seabourn-funded ones.

Example 1:  You have a $500 OBC offered by Seabourn - and this is very common - if you have a $400 referral voucher, you will thus forfeit the latter because it is less than $500, and you will end up with $500 total OBC.  If you have a $250 referral voucher, you can stack it and will thus have $750 total OBC.

Example 2:  You have a $300 OBC offered by Seabourn - if you have a $400 referral voucher, you will choose that over the $300, for a total of $400 OBC.  If you have a $250 referral voucher, you can stack it with the $300 and will have $550 total OBC.

Edited by sfvoyage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...