Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Any first time Seabourn Cruisers interested in the OBC through the referral program can contact me at Dinah_Moritz@web.de

I'm not cruising till Aug 21, 2022  and Dec 14,2022 however, so if your embarkation is prior to that please get in touch with me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, John from the UK here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before September 3rd 2022? If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process only requiring from you a few bits of info about your cruise and I’ll do the rest. Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're going on our first Seabourn cruise next month and have already signed up for the referral credit. We received an email back from Seabourn confirming this.  However, when I look at my account on the Seabourn Source app where the credits should appear, there is no mention of the $250 OBC.  Incidentally, there also isn't any mention of the OBC from my TA.  Is this par for the course and the credits will be added closer to the time the cruise begins, or is there an error here?  Thank you!

Believe it won't show up until you board.  To be safe make sure you take documentation for both OBC's and if not provided simply talk to the people at Seabourn Square.

And remember the referral OBC is use it or lose it while the TA OBC may or may not be refundable in cash when disembarking.  Check with your TA as sometimes some of the TA OBC comes from Seabourn and therefore al in non-refundable.

Have a wonderful cruise

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a referral coupon for $250 onboard credit for first time cruisers who have paid their cruise in full (or will be doing that very soon), and who will be sailing before the end of January.

Please email me at johnrstockton at gmail.com

Thanks!

Coupla questions:

1) is the mailing address for the coupon 300 Elliott Ave or 450 Third Avenue West these days?

2) I only have the old $400 coupons.  Would they be accepted for the latest $250 referral program?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 12:14 PM, DUHCAR said:

I have a referral coupon for $250 onboard credit for first time cruisers who have paid their cruise in full (or will be doing that very soon), and who will be sailing before the end of January.

Please email me at johnrstockton at gmail.com

Thanks!

Gone.

On 8/31/2022 at 9:30 AM, DUHCAR said:

Coupla questions:

1) is the mailing address for the coupon 300 Elliott Ave or 450 Third Avenue West these days?

2) I only have the old $400 coupons.  Would they be accepted for the latest $250 referral program?

completed.

Hi, John here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before April 22nd 2023? If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process only requiring from you a few bits of info about your cruise and I’ll do the rest. Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

We gave a $400 referral voucher to a couple who used it back in January 2020. We are due to sail next month so I’ve asked Seabourn for our onboard credit for this. Does anyone know if they’ll give us $400 or will it be the reduced amount of $250?

9 hours ago, patnlcc said:

We gave a $400 referral voucher to a couple who used it back in January 2020. We are due to sail next month so I’ve asked Seabourn for our onboard credit for this. Does anyone know if they’ll give us $400 or will it be the reduced amount of $250?

Had a similar issue recently with 2 $400 referrals after being cancelled in 2020.  Took awhile but, got 2 $250 referrals for my cruise next year so expect you to see $250.

When the referrals changed to $250 the old $400 coupons were honored but, Coved changed all of that.

Hi.  Booked a sailing for Nov 2023 (yes I know a long way out).  Looking for a referral code if anyone has one available.  I see a lot of posts referencing sail by dates that are earlier for the credit so not sure how that works.  Thanks!  My email is mohrpj at yahoo dot com

9 hours ago, mohrpj said:

Hi.  Booked a sailing for Nov 2023 (yes I know a long way out).  Looking for a referral code if anyone has one available.  I see a lot of posts referencing sail by dates that are earlier for the credit so not sure how that works.  Thanks!  My email is mohrpj at yahoo dot com

Hi, Sent you an e-mail

Steve