Pics: Caribbean Princess leaving Antigua 14 May 2009

DougYWG

Caribbean Princess sails away into the setting sun. It prompts the land-locked - me - into thinking about our next cruise. I have also posted pictures of Adventure of the Seas on the Royal Caribbean forum.

947.jpg

951.jpg

958.jpg

975.jpg

Thank you all, you are very kind. It's a Nikon P50, simple point and shoot. When bought, it was the only one I could find that had a wide-angle zoom, a viewfinder (those screens are useless in sunshine) and took standard AA batteries.

At the airport now getting ready to go to San Juan for tomorrow's

cruise on the Caribbean Princess.

Sitting here with my friends. We just got a HUGE kick out of

seeing the boat we are going to be on tomorrow.

Beautiful pictures.

Thank You.

Hi Doug, you must have been to Russels! I recognise your name from AntiguaForums. Antigua is my fav place in the world. we go there every Feb/March. You should post these pics on AntiguaForums. We cruise the Caribbean every Nov but sadly this year we will not stop in Antigua, we do go to St Kitts which isn't too far away.

Indeed, Janey, I have been to Russell's, including the Sunday nights when they have jazz. I took these photos from Russell's parking lot. Papa Zouk's is also good for seafood. My wife and I have taken 8 cruises so we have lots of photos in and around the ships. I have often wondered what they look like to the poor souls on land. Now I know. Magnificent sight!

Hi love the pics. I have read a few negative reviews recently. Did you enjoy the cruise? I have read the a/c was poor, the food not up to par and the crew wasn't smiling. Just trying to reach out and put my Mom at ease. Would appreciate anything you could add.

Archived