Cost of Cab in Copenhagen

Hi, We'll be going from the Hilton Airport hotel to the Pier in Copenhagen. Anyone know aproximately how much this costs? It'll be the pier that's futher out (forget name of it).

thanks!

When in Stockholm last summer, the cost for our early am cab from the old town section of Stockhom out to the main airport cost $77.83 for the two of us and our luggage, etc. The exchange range was a little worse last summer. That airport is very far north, but the travel is along an expressway. I assume the dock you are going to is the one east of the main downtown. This cab and most of them take credit cards. Coming from the airport to the main docking should run around the same cost.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

I just tried a conversion and it's likely then around 440DKK? This sound about right to anyone that remembers the amount in Danish Kroner? I want to be sure to get the price before we leave in the cab if possible so not to be taken for a suprise. I heard it's good to negotiate the price ahead of time, is this true?

I booked taxis for our trip between freeport and the Copenhagen Marriott and then the trip from the Marriott to the airport. The taxi company has a rate breakdown chart on their web site, and from that I came up with approximately 110DKK from freeport to downtown and 220DKK from downtown to the airport. However, one longer trip could easily be metered and charged differently.

When in Stockholm last summer, the cost for our early am cab from the old town section of Stockhom out to the main airport cost $77.83 for the two of us and our luggage, etc. The exchange range was a little worse last summer. That airport is very far north, but the travel is along an expressway. I assume the dock you are going to is the one east of the main downtown. This cab and most of them take credit cards. Coming from the airport to the main docking should run around the same cost.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Not sure your point Stockholm is in a different country

$78. USD would be about 614 Sek

$78 USD would be about 428 DKK

Two different currencies,

Hi, We'll be going from the Hilton Airport hotel to the Pier in Copenhagen. Anyone know aproximately how much this costs? It'll be the pier that's futher out (forget name of it).

thanks!

In 2003 we paid around $40 USD to go Hellerup which is way past the port

I imagine it will have gone up but the port is not that far from the airport or the Marriott

I booked taxis for our trip between freeport and the Copenhagen Marriott and then the trip from the Marriott to the airport. The taxi company has a rate breakdown chart on their web site, and from that I came up with approximately 110DKK from freeport to downtown and 220DKK from downtown to the airport. However, one longer trip could easily be metered and charged differently.

Do the taxis in Copenhagen take credit cards or euros? Trying to do some currency planning.

Do the taxis in Copenhagen take credit cards or euros? Trying to do some currency planning.

according the the link I posted above

Major credit cards accepted

Most taxis accept major credit cards. Should you wish to pay with a credit card, let the driver know before beginning the trip. On request, taxi drivers will provide you with a computerised receipt for the fare.

Yes it is or else the airport personal at the taxi lane with help you to get one.

Thank you! My husband and I are traveling separately from the rest of my family, but the six who are traveling together will be more at ease knowing this in advance.

BVK

• 1 month later...

Actuals were DDK 170 from Freeport to the Copenhagen Marriott and DDK 305 from the Marriott to CPH. The latter fare, in retrospect, seems a little high, but I guess we overlooked that in our desire to get onto the next part of our trip.

Hi!

Maybe someone can help - if I want to stay at Tivoli to see the fireworks, what's the best way to get back to the ship at midnight- taxi? If so, about how much will it cost, please? Or will the cruise company run a shuttle bus at that time?

Thanks for your help!!

The best way is with a taxi and the price will be around 120-140 dkk, but if your ship is docked at Langelinie pier you can take a train to Østerport station and walk from there and Nordhavn statio if the ship is docked at the freeport terminal.

Archived