Any changes to Golden in past 3 years?

Nitemare

We last sailed her in late 2001, now we're thinking of climbing aboard next Fall. Have there been any significant changes to the ship since then? New restaurants, MUTS, changes to the pools or spa or gym or lounges?

Thanks!

We last sailed her in late 2001, now we're thinking of climbing aboard next Fall. Have there been any significant changes to the ship since then? New restaurants, MUTS, changes to the pools or spa or gym or lounges?

Thanks!

We were on the Golden in 2002, and apparently there have been changes since 2001. You don't have to climb aboard anymore in the embarkation. They have these little metal bridge things you walk across, from the dock to the ship. No ladders or ropes.

We were on the Golden in 2002, and apparently there have been changes since 2001. You don't have to climb aboard anymore in the embarkation. They have these little metal bridge things you walk across, from the dock to the ship. No ladders or ropes.

FYI...I was just joking around about the ropes!

Princess has been advertising that MUTS is going to be added to the Golden soon, but I haven't read any posts about the construction starting. We will be sailing her for the first time in May.
I was afraid of that. We've never gone to see a movie on any of our cruises, and I don't think we'll change our mind because it's an outdoor bigscreen near the pool!

Archived