Coffee in the bar?

Can you get coffee from the bar for 'free' or do you have to go and get it from somewhere else and bring it back to the bar yourself?

We are not big drinkers but would like to sit in the bar with a coffee.

Are any of the included drinks available in the bars?

Thanks for any help.

You can get coffee in most bars---I doubt they have it at the pool bar, but the WJ is easily accessible from the pool. I've never seen lemonade at a bar, but sodas can be purchased (or if you have a soda card, they will pour you one) at the bars.

You can get coffee in most bars---I doubt they have it at the pool bar, but the WJ is easily accessible from the pool. I've never seen lemonade at a bar, but sodas can be purchased (or if you have a soda card, they will pour you one) at the bars.

Really?? I never saw coffee pots in any of the bars - I'll have to check it out.

If you order coffee in a bar, even regular coffee, then you will have to pay for it. My mother ordered regular coffee in a bar and was charged for it - but it was worth it to her.

And as someone said, not all bars offer coffee, but most do - look for the ones with lists of after dinner coffees.

Is this the same coffee as I would get 'free' in the windjammer?

I realise I would have to pay for latte's etc.

Yes, the same coffee. Anything you order in a bar, except for tap water, will have a charge.

The ships that we've sailed on only offered "free" coffee in the Windjammer, dining rooms, and the Promenade coffee bar/deli. The bars only use coffee for bar drinks and will charge you for it as espresso or latte. Not free with soft drink cards either.

Yes, the same coffee. Anything you order in a bar, except for tap water, will have a charge.

Yes, I can confirm this. We ordered regular coffee after dinner one evening in one of the lounges and were asked for our Sea Pass card. Not a big deal, but an added expense nonetheless.

On the FOS recently I wanted an Irish Coffee at one of the bars. They were usually out of coffee or didn't have it made. I just walked over the the promenade cafe and got a cup and brought it back and made my own irish coffee by ordering a shot of whiskey. I actually got 2 drinks by doing it this way. But like the other poster said, if you want to sit in the bar and people watch, just go over to area that offers free coffee and take it back w/you. No sense in paying for it, if you can get it for free.

Archived