recycling clothing among cc members

Yes, you are in for a treat with you get something from Marie. She is so classy...:)

I was trying to say you are in for a treat 'when' you get something from Marie. She is so classy!!!

I am a newbie here, just saw some photos form Marie.

I am speechless, she looks so stunning in all the beautiful dresses and shoes.

I wonder how many suitcases and dresses/shoes she brought along with her.......

LOL...thank you. We took eight cases and three cary on.

M

LOL...thank you. We took eight cases and three cary on.

M

I read somewhere that you were almost 120 days on the QM2?

If yes, than it's not that many suitcases. LOL

We will be take the TA crossing for 10 days (OMG! In two weeks!)

I think we will have 3 suitcases, 2 clothes/suites bags and 1 carry on.

It will be our first time and I think it's better to pack more than less.

Marie, you are a class act in so many ways.

okay guys i would like to post a picture of a dress? not a link, i know how to do that. i have pictures of us wearing them and i dont know how to do the thumbnail thingy.

help;)

Hi, click on the "attachments" it's at the top of the message window, near the fonts in between "smiley" and "undo"

Hope that helped, cant wait to see your pics :D

Hi, click on the "attachments" it's at the top of the message window, near the fonts in between "smiley" and "undo"

Hope that helped, cant wait to see your pics :D

Oh I see. Well that is simple, I feel like a dodo.

I will upload when I get to work tomorrow.

Now how is it that some people upload a full picture and others a thumbnail? Just curious...

Oh I see. Well that is simple, I feel like a dodo.

I will upload when I get to work tomorrow.

Now how is it that some people upload a full picture and others a thumbnail? Just curious...

LOL... did you know that DO DO bird is symbol of Mauritius? I bought four of these bags while we were there. This is a not as big and not as pretty like the other three. I will keep this for my junks :D

M

8743654319_14fbcf1b73_z.jpg

Edited by Porthopper101

Marie, one more question.

Did you feel it's cold in the dining room or the ball room when you wear those

dresses? Did you bring anything with you to cover up a little?

Hi Yoshikitty,

I brought three shawls, but I never use it. The temperature was perfect. You are going to love Queen Mary 2.

Have a fantastic crossing.

M

LOL...Judy, since you are getting married, I will let you have the first choice next time. I am off the UPS to the get the boxes.

Have a great day.

M

I went to "like" this post and realized I wasn't on Facebook! You're adorable Marie!;)

I went to "like" this post and realized I wasn't on Facebook! You're adorable Marie!;)

I posted on the wrong board...anyway...do you have jewelry that you will be wearing with your dress. I have a beautiful bracelet that I wore on my wedding day. I would be willing to send a picture of it this evening when I get home from work, but have no idea how to post it here...or I could send it to your email address, if you are interested.

Let me know.

I posted on the wrong board...anyway...do you have jewelry that you will be wearing with your dress. I have a beautiful bracelet that I wore on my wedding day. I would be willing to send a picture of it this evening when I get home from work, but have no idea how to post it here...or I could send it to your email address, if you are interested.

Let me know.

I am just blown away by all you ladies' kindness. I have a necklace and earrings but not a bracelet. I'd love to see it! My email is jginatl@gmail.com. But to do attachments here, at the bottom of the page it says "manage attachments" ... click that, then click "browse" and go find and pload your photo from your computer. Hit "open" and then it "upload" ... it will give you a message to wait while it's uploaded (it takes a few seconds). It could be considered by something borrowed!

I am just blown away by all you ladies' kindness. I have a necklace and earrings but not a bracelet. I'd love to see it! My email is jginatl@gmail.com. But to do attachments here, at the bottom of the page it says "manage attachments" ... click that, then click "browse" and go find and pload your photo from your computer. Hit "open" and then it "upload" ... it will give you a message to wait while it's uploaded (it takes a few seconds). It could be considered by something borrowed!

I sent you a picture of it via e-mail. My sister owns a jewelry store and this bracelet along with earrings were a gift from her. Actually, the earrings were not worn on my wedding day, just wanted to include those in case you liked them for another outfit. Let me know if you are interested.

sherioree@gmail.com

Edited by shorbr

I sent you a picture of it via e-mail. My sister owns a jewelry store and this bracelet along with earrings were a gift from her. Actually, the earrings were not worn on my wedding day, just wanted to include those in case you liked them for another outfit. Let me know if you are interested.

sherioree@gmail.com

Thank you so much, Sheri.

I am blown away by the kindness shown on this thread. You ladies offer up incredible things to people you may never meet. Please know your kindness and generosity will be repaid!

All of you be blessed!

Judy

Marie, can you post some pictures of your purses? I am curious what kind of purse you took with you. And, I am not sure if I even need a purse...

Hi Yoshikitty,

Here what I took :D.

8746771585_676b568361_o.jpg

8746772485_8aa72d0996.jpg

8746765773_f45983d958_n.jpg

8746765327_106c953e90_n.jpg

8746765547_3b71aa9dfc_n.jpg

Plus a black body cross and a silver evening bag. The black body cross is being use by my house cleaning lady.

Edited by Porthopper101

Thank you so much, Sheri.

I am blown away by the kindness shown on this thread. You ladies offer up incredible things to people you may never meet. Please know your kindness and generosity will be repaid!

All of you be blessed!

Judy

You are so welcome :)

Judy, here are the shoes.

These are Jimmy Choo size 8 1/2. Never wore it.

8746699173_2d48f74652_c.jpg

These are Dana Davis. I wore it a few times on my last cruise.

8746698429_367113d94f_c.jpg

These are Vince Camuto size 8 1/2. I am not sure when I bought them :D. They are new.

8746697891_eb0faa27d3.jpg

There are Sofft size 8 1/2. They are new.

8747819312_983d324b41.jpg

I will post more later. I got Invisalign a few days ago, it is painful, I am going back to the dentist.

Edited by Porthopper101