recycling clothing among cc members

And a few more items - email me at lawblond7@aol.com if you are interested in an item

Item 9 - This gorgeous gown was my moms - considered vintage maybe - although not sure how old it is This is a size 16 by Black Tie Brand. The top is beautifully beaded and the skirt part of the dress is light and flowing

lightbluedress.png

hugs

Sharon

Sharon, do you still have this dress? I can actually wear a size 14-2o, depending on how the dress is made. I have a royal blue dress just like this one, but it is to big for me

I don't guess Cruise Critic has an android phone app where I could take a pic and post? I will figure it out.

I"m using the Cruise Critic app on my android phone and my ereader and there is a camera button where I can upload from my gallery or camera. I haven't figured ir out yet.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Forums mobile app

Edited by KandCsailing

I just realized the iPhone does too! :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Okay, I picked up my iphone to look because I couldn't figure out how to post photos from there. One camera button to take a photo, and a "picture" button to post one form your photos. Well goooolllleeeeyyyy! (did everyone hear Gomer Pyle there?)

Some of us are bigger - lol.... I could possibly wear this - wear between 14w and 18 depending on style, etc. and I do love the dress but I don't know if the color will flatter me. I tend to stick with darker colors or black.

It is probably the right style for me as I like a jacket and need something non-fitted.

Why don't you put in on ebay? Or is that where you got it? Either way, couldn't hurt. I sell things occasionally and things with tags usually go faster.

Debbie

Debbie, if you want to try it, just say the word and I'll send it. All I ask is that you make a donation to your favorite charity instead of paying me the postage.

Debbie, if you want to try it, just say the word and I'll send it. All I ask is that you make a donation to your favorite charity instead of paying me the postage.

Amy, give it until tomorrow, to make sure no one else contacts you about it. Give me your email and I'll send you my address. If you could measure the "waist" area laying flat - that would probably be a good indicator. That is my problem area. :(

I also started tracking my points yesterday with WWatchers - not sure it will help but it might at least keep me from gaining before my cruise!

Debbie

Amy, give it until tomorrow, to make sure no one else contacts you about it. Give me your email and I'll send you my address. If you could measure the "waist" area laying flat - that would probably be a good indicator. That is my problem area. :(

I also started tracking my points yesterday with WWatchers - not sure it will help but it might at least keep me from gaining before my cruise!

Debbie

magandab@aol.com

I'll try to measure it either tonight or in the morning. Tonight is agility class with Kate. And it's HOT!

Sharon, do you still have this dress? I can actually wear a size 14-2o, depending on how the dress is made. I have a royal blue dress just like this one, but it is to big for me

Yes this dress is still available. If you email me your address to lawblond7@aol.com I will send it out.

I was supposed to get the other dresses out on Monday BUT I had my back procedure and did not get it done so I am actually packing up dresses now and all will go out tomorrow.

Sharon

Yes this dress is still available. If you email me your address to lawblond7@aol.com I will send it out.

I was supposed to get the other dresses out on Monday BUT I had my back procedure and did not get it done so I am actually packing up dresses now and all will go out tomorrow.

Sharon

Thanks....emailed my address

I have 7 boxes all packed up and ready to be shipped. Roger will take them all to the post office tomorrow so hopefully all you wonderful ladies will receive your dresses before I leave the country on July 4th for 2 weeks.

Sharon

Also here is the dress I decided to order over the weekend to cheer me up - it should be here tomorrow - Hope it fits. I got it off Amazon is it by Ever Pretty - never tried them but was worth a shot for the price as it was black, sexy and figured would pack well for the cruise.

51mA4m-hwVL__SL1133_-1.jpg

Image24.png

Figured it was cheap enough and of course how could I pass up another black dress (make that number 40 or so - lol)

And this is the model not me - I am blonde but again dress should be here tomorrow

So it is way past my bed bedtime to need to turn in in a few

Hugs

Sharon

Lisa -

I haven't forgot the postage. Having a very hectic week at work but promise to get the money in the mail by Saturday.

Thanks Again,

Megan

Edited by Megs867

Also here is the dress I decided to order over the weekend to cheer me up - it should be here tomorrow - Hope it fits. I got it off Amazon is it by Ever Pretty - never tried them but was worth a shot for the price as it was black, sexy and figured would pack well for the cruise.

51mA4m-hwVL__SL1133_-1.jpg

Image24.png

Figured it was cheap enough and of course how could I pass up another black dress (make that number 40 or so - lol)

And this is the model not me - I am blonde but again dress should be here tomorrow

So it is way past my bed bedtime to need to turn in in a few

Hugs

Sharon

I hope your's works out for you Sharon. I bought one from Ever Pretty and no matter how much weight I lose I don't see it every being possible that I'll be able to wear it. The girls are just always going to be too much for the way this dress is made. I'm sure mine will be going up on here in the near future.

Hi ladies. I am elated to share that I've lost 40 lbs and now don't have a lot that fits!

I know some were saying they have non-formal wear that they don't need. I for one would be happy to receive some gently loved career wear.

I'm currently a size 12 on the bottom but hope to be a 10 soon at this rate :). XL or L on top. I don't foresee my chest shrinking any time soon though. :(

Just throwing it out there if anyone is recycling.

I can recycle what I kept from my plus sized collection too if there is interest.

Lisa -

I haven't forgot the postage. Having a very hectic week at work but promise to get the money in the mail by Saturday.

Thanks Again,

Megan

I am happy to hear everyone is receiving their packages. I have been in Nashville all week, so it's no big deal. Just pop in it the mail whenever you get a chance. :)

Lisa

Hi ladies. I am elated to share that I've lost 40 lbs and now don't have a lot that fits!

I know some were saying they have non-formal wear that they don't need. I for one would be happy to receive some gently loved career wear.

I'm currently a size 12 on the bottom but hope to be a 10 soon at this rate :). XL or L on top. I don't foresee my chest shrinking any time soon though. :(

I can recycle what I kept from my plus sized collection too if there is interest.

Congratulations on your weight loss!! It's such a difficult thing to do!! So good for you!!

I hope your's works out for you Sharon. I bought one from Ever Pretty and no matter how much weight I lose I don't see it every being possible that I'll be able to wear it. The girls are just always going to be too much for the way this dress is made. I'm sure mine will be going up on here in the near future.

That is my one concern is that my chest will be too big as no matter how much weight I lose (or gain) they are still HUGE. But it was not that expensive but I order a size up based on chest measurements so we will see - it may be too big everywhere else.

Sharon

That is my one concern is that my chest will be too big as no matter how much weight I lose (or gain) they are still HUGE. But it was not that expensive but I order a size up based on chest measurements so we will see - it may be too big everywhere else.

Sharon

Sharon,

It is a beautiful dress and hopefully will fit great!

I will try, if I don't go out of town this weekend, to take a few pics of my more career or casual things. I need to do it during the day to get decent lighting.

Debbie

Hi,

We can post our well wishes to all in this forum called the Floataway Lounge. I started the thread called "recyclers".

Sorry to the host for getting off topic. It's just that we feel like family and have gotten to know one another in good times, and not so-good times.

See you there!

Sheri

hi again,

you do not have to go to floataway lounge, unless of course that is your preference.. but right here on the fashion board is a thread for off topic posts...

Edited by Host Star

I would love to see plus size as well im an 18/20

I will check my closet for stuff from my skinnier days :)