recycling clothing among cc members

This is David Miester size 8. I wore it once on my last cruise. I still did not reveive my pictures from the ship :(.

9523597709_1fcf1dddb9.jpg

This is Diane Furstenberg size 8. If you are size 10 it will fit. I never wore it.

WOW! I have reached 700 posts. I am going to stop posting now :-)

9526380176_ece876c5d0.jpg

Edited by Porthopper101

This is David Miester size 8. I wore it once on my last cruise. I still did not reveive my pictures from the ship :(.

9523597709_1fcf1dddb9.jpg

This is Diane Furstenberg size 8. If you are size 10 it will fit. I never wore it.

WOW! I have reached 700 posts. I am going to stop posting now :-)

9526380176_ece876c5d0.jpg

Wow Marie, those dresses are gorgeous! :D

Lisa

Jcgld62 got the pink dress. I deleted it from my Flickr, but it is still show here :rolleyes:. This never happened before. strange :rolleyes:

Marie,

I had the same thing happen when I posted a picture. Other people could not see (just like I cannot see your pink dress) but I could. It was suggested to clean out my cookies. Seems to have worked.

Kathi

I need to clean out closets. Both clothes and shoes. Who would be interested in sizes 14-22 and size 10 shoes? Might even have some med & lg tops. Seems like most women on here wears either a lot smaller or larger than these sizes and not many in the middle. Maybe it would be helpful to start a thread and give sizes that we are looking for?

I would be interested in your size 22 and size 20 dresses if there are any still available :) I am in Ontario Canada and going on a cruise in December and love to wear dresses :-)

have a great weekend ahead ....

Cathie

ps .. whether I am receive any of your dress or not, I would like to say thank you for your generosity in offering items :)

Cathy,

You have to be very fast here; sometime I receive a dozen emails within a few minutes after I posted an item. Good luck the next time.

Hope your knee is doing better.

Marie

Hi Marie

:) My knee and Achilles tendon are doing better and I am not limping so pronounced now :) I hope to get back to the gym next week depending on how this weekend goes ... I agree that you do have to be fast lol :) ...unfortunately I work full time and do not get home until around 7pm Ontario time so the chances of being fast are slim lol :) ....

Thank you for your generosity is offering items ... I know all the ladies would be lucky to receive one of your items as they are all beautiful ...

I hope that you are also getting better each day and that the cast comes off soon !!

Take care and have a great weekend coming up

Cathie

Hi Ladies

I am going to try and get some items together this week and have my hubby take some pics and upload them for me ... I would be shipping them from Ontario Canada ... If you are plus sized you may be interested ...

I hope you all have a great weekend

Take care

Cathie

So excited, just booked a cruise for "St. Paddy's Day" so I get to wear this BEAUTIFUL "Green Gown" that Marie sent me. (not a good picture of me, no make up, hair not done, bad posture, etc. LOL) Just wanted everyone to see the dress. (Thanks again, Marie). :D

20130812_154040_zps8d9914a7.jpg

That is a beautiful dress and colour on you ... Have a wonderful time celebrating St Paddy's day in it :-)

Take care and have a great weekend :-)

Cathie

I too want to take just a moment to say thank to to all the ladies here for your generosity and generosity of spirit. "Win" or "Lose" I love the kindness and fellowship we share. Yes, there are a few bad apples in the barrel now and then, griping about never getting anything, or something not fitting, but for the most part we are a bunch of strangers who came together by accident because of our love for cruising, and became friends. That's a rare and beautiful thing and we need to treasure it.

Edited by magandab

Amy and Silvia......I'm home from the lake and your packages have been mailed! :D

Thank you so very much! I have a lovely skirt that rarely gets worn for lack of a brown top. This looked like the perfect shade!

btw, I loved the coat you offered but with my long arms I doubted a small would fit! Here in the high desert we do get cold winters! 😃

I too want to take just a moment to say thank to to all the ladies here for your generosity and generosity of spirit. "Win" or "Lose" I love the kindness and fellowship we share. Yes, there are a few bad apples in the barrel now and then, griping about never getting anything, or something not fitting, but for the most part we are a bunch of strangers who came together by accident because of our love for cruising, and became friends. That's a rare and beautiful thing and we need to treasure it.

I love this board for that reason. When you watch the news, there is rarely any "good" news, so it's nice to see that there are still nice people out there!! I know what you mean - when I read of fellow posters health problems, I'm crying for them, even though I wouldn't recognize them if they walked in my front door! Love you all!!

DITTO ! You got that right. :D:D:D

Well said Amy!! I agree 100%.

I have been the received several things from here and have also offered several things and thanks to all the generous people we are a bunch of very well dressed ladies!:D

Hope everyone has a great weekend and for those that are in or near the desert area---Stay Cool. We are supposed to get to 114 degrees tomorrow and Sun.

Gerry

I need to clean out closets. Both clothes and shoes. Who would be interested in sizes 14-22 and size 10 shoes? Might even have some med & lg tops. Seems like most women on here wears either a lot smaller or larger than these sizes and not many in the middle. Maybe it would be helpful to start a thread and give sizes that we are looking for?

Hi, I am a size 10 shoe, but wide width, if you have anything!! Thanks!

Well said Amy!! I agree 100%.

I have been the received several things from here and have also offered several things and thanks to all the generous people we are a bunch of very well dressed ladies!:D

Hope everyone has a great weekend and for those that are in or near the desert area---Stay Cool. We are supposed to get to 114 degrees tomorrow and Sun.

Gerry

Gerry,

We stopped at Barstow to get gas and to use the restroom. I opened the car door and I closed it; IT WAS TOO HOT!!! I wait until we got home to use the toilet. I do not know how you and Any do it.

Take care and stay cool.

Marie

Here! Here! To you and to all the beautiful ladies :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Marie

Gerry,

We stopped at Barstow to get gas and to use the restroom. I opened the car door and I closed it; IT WAS TOO HOT!!! I wait until we got home to use the toilet. I do not know how you and Any do it.

Take care and stay cool.

Marie

I spend many hours a day in the pool in the back yard and then in air conditioning in the house!:D

That stop in Barstow can be a miserable place in the summer. I was there in July when I took my grandkids back home and thought I was going to die from the heat! It seems to be hotter there then in Yuma.

We actually go to San Diego at least once a month during the summer just to cool down.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Gerry

I am interested in size 20/22. I tend to wear more casual clothes than you do, but, I am willing to dress up for formal night, especially on my upcoming Grandeur cruise, the ship should be decorated for Christmas, which could make for some very pretty pictures!

I love this board for that reason. When you watch the news, there is rarely any "good" news, so it's nice to see that there are still nice people out there!! I know what you mean - when I read of fellow posters health problems, I'm crying for them, even though I wouldn't recognize them if they walked in my front door! Love you all!!

Well said!

I have been wondering if anyone has heard from Sheri (shorbr) recently?

I wear size 16 or 18 depending how it's made. Aim to be a solid size 16 by cruise in October (two personal trainers should help me get there). Depending on width, I wear either a 9.5 or a 10 shoe. So I'd certainly be interested.

CJ