recycling clothing among cc members

I ordered this from Saks. It was final sale therefore I could not return :mad:.

It is Fuzzi size M. Beautiful dress, but its a bit small for my chest.

Marie

porthopper101@ yahoo dot com

14876951522_776b9c3a5b_o.jpg

----------------

beautiful dress Marie :)

CateW and Gerry, thank you for the check :).

My wonderful husband shipped all the packages yesterday. I have too many things to do. I will post more in a week or two.

Take care ladies and have a great day :).

Marie

Marie, the lovely Coach bag arrived today. Thank you so much! The check for shipping is written, envelope addressed and DH will mail it this afternoon.

Margaret

Edited by relic2
error

Marie what a wonderful surprise , My daughter couldn't believe you sent her another gorgeous dress she was so excited when I sent her a message she couldn't wait to get home to try it on . Thanks again for the dress ! Postage sent today!

075.jpg

Very classy & perfect fit! :)

Marie what a wonderful surprise , My daughter couldn't believe you sent her another gorgeous dress she was so excited when I sent her a message she couldn't wait to get home to try it on . Thanks again for the dress ! Postage sent today!

075.jpg

Hello my friends...don't post as often as I used too, just lurk...going through the same issues I had before and won't know anything until next week. I am sooo sad right now. Not even happy about my upcoming cruise because I'm afraid I might have to cancel AGAIN!

Will update when I hear something :(

Hello my friends...don't post as often as I used too, just lurk...going through the same issues I had before and won't know anything until next week. I am sooo sad right now. Not even happy about my upcoming cruise because I'm afraid I might have to cancel AGAIN!

Will update when I hear something :(

I hope that all will turn out to be OK with you and that you will be able to take your cruise.

Hello everyone, I come here and lurk periodically. I am not a fashionista or even close!! I try to dress up on cruises as I don't do it in everyday life. I love hearing your stories, seeing your dresses and accessories and trying to get some tips on fashion, etc. The one thing that makes me smile, cry and come back (need to come here more often!) is your comraderie (?). You share yourselves with each other, besides the clothes and accessories, and that is an amazing thing to see! You are genuinely caring women and are there for each other in many ways. This is such a great thing to see in this day and time or anytime for that matter! I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate you and this thread. Thank you for all you do and sharing who you are!:)

Hello everyone, I come here and lurk periodically. I am not a fashionista or even close!! I try to dress up on cruises as I don't do it in everyday life. I love hearing your stories, seeing your dresses and accessories and trying to get some tips on fashion, etc. The one thing that makes me smile, cry and come back (need to come here more often!) is your comraderie (?). You share yourselves with each other, besides the clothes and accessories, and that is an amazing thing to see! You are genuinely caring women and are there for each other in many ways. This is such a great thing to see in this day and time or anytime for that matter! I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate you and this thread. Thank you for all you do and sharing who you are!:)

Barbara,

These are a pretty amazing group of women on the fashion boards. They have always been kind and supportive of one another.:)

Thanks for posting this Barbara..these are all fabulous ladies here. Please feel free to join us anytime!:)

Michelle