Dave Chapman

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if cruise director Dave Chapman will be on Explorer this Summer?? We sail to Bermuda in August. Thanks.

Someone just posted a list of Cruise Directors - here is the schedule for August EOS:

Dave Chapman from 6/11 - 8/15

Mike Hunnerup beginning 8/15

My parents just sailed with him last cruise on EOS and enjoyed him quite a bit. They are VERY hard on CDs (find most of them highly irritating), so the fact that they said something positive about him is very high praise! :p

Sailed with Dave on the Explorer from NJ 2 years ago. I can honestly say, other than John Heald from Carnival, he is the only Cruise Director I can actually remember when you mention his name. He was extremely outgoing and energetic, and very interactive with the passengers. He was one of the highlights of the trip for us. Keep up the good work!!!!

just recently sailed EOS with Dave for the second time. As recently posted I believe he will be leaving in August. I don't know anything about new CD. I have also sailed EOS with Alan. Dave was great as was Alan.

just recently sailed EOS with Dave for the second time. As recently posted I believe he will be leaving in August. I don't know anything about new CD. I have also sailed EOS with Alan. Dave was great as was Alan.

From the CD list posted on here he will be going to the Mariner starting August 23. Sailed with Dave on Explorer last year and agree he did a very good job. We will be getting off Mariner as he is getting on :(.

Archived