SD on the Travel Channel

DisneyJen

It was great to see so many familiar faces (CAD Richard, HotMan Peter, Som. Frank, Bartender Chad, Chef Robert are just a few I spotted) during the show. The ship, as always looked spectacular!

I agree ... there was way too much about the ports and not enough about the ship.

DJ's DH and I had the same observation Jim, especially about the bathrooms. The only stateroom with a tub is the Owner' Suite.

I thought the segment on the truffles was way too long. Would have preferred to see something about the champagne and caviar splash:D

I thought it was interesting that they didn't mention the all-inclusive piece either ... or if they did I missed it.

Definitely made me want to see Croatia and Venice from SD! Actually made me run to the SD website to see what we might be able to book before our Fall '10 crossing:p

It was better than I expected and made we want to go on the cruise, so I guess it succeeded. We were in Dubrovnik 10 years ago, and not on a cruise, and it was very enticing. Everyone book away!

Made us want to go to Croatia, but like all of you, we would have preferred more ship than port. Still, waiting for our first experience on Sedream, it was fun to watch and dream. The truffle hunt, not so much.

It was great to see so many familiar faces (CAD Richard, HotMan Peter, Som. Frank, Bartender Chad, Chef Robert are just a few I spotted) during the show. The ship, as always looked spectacular!

I agree ... there was way too much about the ports and not enough about the ship.

DJ's DH and I had the same observation Jim, especially about the bathrooms. The only stateroom with a tub is the Owner' Suite.

I thought the segment on the truffles was way too long. Would have preferred to see something about the champagne and caviar splash:D

I thought it was interesting that they didn't mention the all-inclusive piece either ... or if they did I missed it.

Definitely made me want to see Croatia and Venice from SD! Actually made me run to the SD website to see what we might be able to book before our Fall '10 crossing:p

You know which one to book.

J&L.

The only stateroom with a tub is the Owner's Suite.

I believe that the Admiral's Suite and Stateroom 215 also have bathtubs, DJ.

Thanks for the correction ctbjr! I haven't been in the Admiral Suite or 215.

Archived