Interior Bathroom Photo needed!!!

snoopymcc

Ok, our large group consists of ALOT of 1st time cruisers and I am putting together a little "brochure" you could say with pics and deck plans, things to help first-timers know what to expect..etc. I have pics of everything I am showing in the little brochure except I need a picture of the bathroom of an interior stateroom, 4B if you need that info. One of the group asked if it was like in prison where there was a steel toilet in the corner!:p That is what gave me this idea. Once I get that pic I'll post the main page of the info stuff so you can see what I am doing with it! THanks!!!

Ok, our large group consists of ALOT of 1st time cruisers and I am putting together a little "brochure" you could say with pics and deck plans, things to help first-timers know what to expect..etc. I have pics of everything I am showing in the little brochure except I need a picture of the bathroom of an interior stateroom, 4B if you need that info. One of the group asked if it was like in prison where there was a steel toilet in the corner!:p That is what gave me this idea. Once I get that pic I'll post the main page of the info stuff so you can see what I am doing with it! THanks!!!

I am not sure what class of ship you are sailing on, but here are some pics of the Interior Stateroom onboard Carnival Glory (Conquest Class):

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

Thank you so much!!! It is actually a Fantasy class..the Fantasy...but these should be able to give me an idea on size, right???

It should be pretty similar. The ships we have been on all had very similarly styled bathroom fixtures. I do not think you will find a steel toilet in a modern ship.

Here is the first page... with names removed (that is the big space on the bottom)!

fantasyplanblank.jpg

The next two pages will be the deck plans 5 levels on each (from cruisedeckplans) with highlighted bathrooms, elevators, food areas, snack bars, etc...so that we can be as familiar with the levels as we can before we go. The last page will be info on dress codes, faq's, etc.

Thank you so much!!! It is actually a Fantasy class..the Fantasy...but these should be able to give me an idea on size, right???

While it will give an idea on size, I don't feel it gives a true picture of the bathroom on a Fantasy class ship. Much less countertop area at the sink and less shelves on Fantasy class bathrooms than what is shown in the picture posted above.

Here is a picture of the sink area in the bathroom on Fascination U16. The bathrooms on Fantasy (U34 and E79) were like this as well.

2274678630101116058S600x600Q85.jpg

We have always had a shower curtain, never sliding doors.

It should be pretty similar. The ships we have been on all had very similarly styled bathroom fixtures. I do not think you will find a steel toilet in a modern ship.

I thought that was hillarious! Like I said, that is what gave me the idea but I think everyone could benefit!LOL I guess since I have cruised once before, last year, I don't think about those kinds of things anymore!

While it will give an idea on size, I don't feel it gives a true picture of the bathroom on a Fantasy class ship. Much less countertop area at the sink and less shelves on Fantasy class bathrooms than what is shown in the picture posted above.

Here is a picture of the sink area in the bathroom on Fascination U16. The bathrooms on Fantasy (U34 and E79) were like this as well.

2274678630101116058S600x600Q85.jpg

We have always had a shower curtain, never sliding doors.

Thank you KroozFool...I will be changing the pic of the counter area to this one on my document! I am trying to get it as close to it as I can (since I have not cruised Carnival before) and if others post the exact pics those will be the ones I will use. I went ahead and posted my document so that others can see the idea! Thanks Again!

Do all class of Carnival ships have the shower curtain? Do any of them have sliding doors?

Only the suites have shower over tub and a sliding (fake glass) door, all regular cabins have curtins.

Archived