How can Norwegian improve it's 'image'

Giantfan13

Comments & Questions.....

I Think The T-Shirt Idea Is A Good One....Everyone Loves Something 4 Free & People Who See U In Your Shirt That Says Something Like....."I Cruised With Norwegian And LOVED IT! " Might Just Ask You Some Questions About Your Cruise & NCL

Never Sailed With NCL B4...Are We Really Going To Be Offered Lobster Every Night?

Hull Art Is GREAT!...I'm Guessing That Since The Majesty Is Older & Being Sold It Wont Have Any Hull Art When We Sail On July 5th?

I don't understand how you can be mad. When you booked the cruise, you thought you paid a fair price. It's the same with the airline industry. People pay all sorts of different amounts. It's all about yield management.

You missed my point and took my response out of context.

I was responding to a suggestion that NCL doesn't read customer comment cards, with an anectode about how they read and responded to mine. Nothing more. I'm not criticizing their yield management. I understand the reason for their pricing model.

What makes you think I was happy about what I paid or that I thought it was a fair price? I don't think it's fair that I have to pay $1000 a month for health insurance, but I want the insurance so I buy it.

Same with the cruise fair. I paid it because I wanted to go on the cruise. Fairness had nothing to do with it. And I never complained that I had a bad time or that I wouldn't go again.

Archived