New to Board, Have Mariner Question...

Hi All,

I am new to the board, but not new to cruising. I will post my signature with my 20+ cruises when I get a moment... But for now I was hoping someone could tell me when the Formal nights are, and when the Lobster (fishermans platter) night is on the Mariner. :confused: I am leaving on the 28th of June, and I would like to make my reservations at Chops in advance, but I don't want to miss those nights. Some have said Thursday, some have said Friday. I am also wondering if anyone has done the zipline excursion in Puerto Vallarta? It looks like fun. Sorry if these questions have been answered before, but I just cannot find them. :o

Here is a link to a thread on May 18th in which the OP has scanned all of the Compasses (daily newsletter) and a lot more. The Compasses will contain info on each evening's dress suggestions.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Jeff

Hi All,

I am also wondering if anyone has done the zipline excursion in Puerto Vallarta? It looks like fun. Sorry if these questions have been answered before, but I just cannot find them. :o

Sorry, I don't know how to put a link here. But if you check the boards in the "Ports of Call" section and then click on "Mexican Riviera" you will find all kinds of info about the zipline and other things to do in each port. We plan to go to Los Veranos in August!

Enjoy your cruise and welcome to cruise critic!

Thanks for all the information. I will link to the scans at home, since they are blocked here at work...:p what? I should be working at work? With a cruise coming up so soon ?? I don't think so. Also, Thanks for the direction to the ports of call. I will visit that part of the site as well. You are all so nice, I am glad I found this board. :D 16 days and counting...

Lobster Night ("Fisherman's Platter") is on Friday, the second formal night.

Monday's formal night they serve a yummy beef tenderloin. :)

I do love the beef tenderloin night, I don't want to miss that one! :) wonder how I gain 10 pounds on a 7 day cruise:confused:

Got off the Mariner last Sunday from the PNW. We went to Chops on the second Formal night, Expect to Pay 80.00 with Tip and Wine and I have to admit, I AM CHEAP, but it was SO GOOD I would recomend it to everyone at least once a Cruise. The Rack of Lamb is to DIE for. Filet was also excellent! Enjoy your Cruise and The Mariner, She is my Favorite! :)

Mike

Archived