Help!!! Need cabin for my daughter.

Cruisinger

We are looking for a way for our daughter to join us on this cruise departing June 30 from Copenhagen. With less then 2 weeks till departure the sailing is sold out. I call to Azamara every day to find out if there any cancallations, but they don't see any and not eager to provide any help.

My wife and I staying in balkony cabin 7029 that is for 2 people only. We already have plane ticket for our daughter, but were late to book the cruise for her.

Is there anyone considering to cancel or change for another cruise? Is there anyone with 2 people in 3-people cabin and willing to exchange the cabin with ours? Does anyone have any other ideas on how to solve this situation? Any help will be greatly appriciated!

Have you tried checking on the roll call? I don't know if a room switch can be arranged, but that is where you are most likely to find others on your cruise.

I agree, try the roll call for this cruise and see if there are any singles who might want to shear with your daughter. Good luck

Azamara and my tour agent were proactive and said some rearrangements could me made to free a cabin for my daughter. We definitely appreciate this very much, but the price is too steep, so we decided to cancel our request. Thanks to everyone and enjoy your cruise!

We are looking for a way for our daughter to join us on this cruise departing June 30 from Copenhagen. With less then 2 weeks till departure the sailing is sold out. I call to Azamara every day to find out if there any cancallations, but they don't see any and not eager to provide any help.

My wife and I staying in balkony cabin 7029 that is for 2 people only. We already have plane ticket for our daughter, but were late to book the cruise for her.

Is there anyone considering to cancel or change for another cruise? Is there anyone with 2 people in 3-people cabin and willing to exchange the cabin with ours? Does anyone have any other ideas on how to solve this situation? Any help will be greatly appriciated!

Just curious why you would purchase the plane tickets if you do not have a cabin? I don't see how Azamara can help you if the ship is sold out. Are you on a waiting list? Also, when did you book your cabin. Basically how did this happen?

You need to post this on your roll call?

Azamara and my tour agent were proactive and said some rearrangements could me made to free a cabin for my daughter. We definitely appreciate this very much, but the price is too steep, so we decided to cancel our request. Thanks to everyone and enjoy your cruise!

I'm still unclear what happened here. Is the issue the single supplement for her cabin? What price did you expect and what did they offer?

Could she not share your cabin?

usually cheaper than a separate cabin

I booked cabin for me and my wife long ago. 2 weeks ago daughter decided to go with us. Cruise was still availible and I decided to wait a little and watch the price while buying plane ticket. 2 days later I went back to cruise booking and it was gone, sold out. Now price is around 6k for separate cabin and our cabin is for 2 people only. Anyway, it would be very chellenging for 3 of us to stay in one cabin even if it would allow this.

Case closed, daughter will have another vacation this summer.

Archived