Meet and Mingle

TWELVEOHONE

This is not my first Princess cruise but thought I would join the Meet & Mingle party this time.

Cannot seem to find where to register is there a registration? Does princess have a Cruise critic meet & mingle party?

The reason you can't find it is because Princess does not sponser a M&G onboard. If someone from your roll call contacts the one in charge, they will set aside a room for you all to meet up. But Princess doesn't actually do much (usually) besides give you a space and supply a bartender in one of the clubs for a pay as you go bar. Enjoy!

This is not my first Princess cruise but thought I would join the Meet & Mingle party this time.

Cannot seem to find where to register is there a registration? Does princess have a Cruise critic meet & mingle party?

Go to the Princess Roll Call for your ship/sailing date. You'll find others on your cruise discussing a M&G if one is set up.

If you go to the Roll Call section and click on Princess Roll Calls. This will give you a list of Princess ships. Click on yours. You will then see a thread for each sailing of your ship. Select your sailing.

The reason you can't find it is because Princess does not sponser a M&G onboard. If someone from your roll call contacts the one in charge, they will set aside a room for you all to meet up. But Princess doesn't actually do much (usually) besides give you a space and supply a bartender in one of the clubs for a pay as you go bar. Enjoy!

I know where twelveohone is coming from, Royal Caribbean will sponsor a Meet and Mingle in one of the public rooms. They supply finger food and non-alcoholic drinks and usually give out a little gift.

All the cruise lines have a roll call on this board

since RCCL owns "Meet and Mingle" and has a connection to CC, their ships are the

only ones with official registrations etc.

Our Roll Call has set up a Meet and Greet, and we're planning a gift exchange to spice

it up a little. Everyone will bring a gift from their hometown. A great icebreaker, and

makes it more of a party atmosphere.

Going to your Roll - Call would be a first method and ask your Ship-Mates there.

I have been to some on the ships and some I had other reasons I was not able to attend, as even on the Ships I do have to take care of business matters.

They are a wonderful way to socialize and meet other with similar interests.

Also if the ship is well staffed they do send Officers and sometimes if the conditions do permit the Master of the Ship .

So you hear from the Officers and Staff in there visions and meet other Ship-Mates which you can and may through the cruise be with and even after if your chemistry works well...

:cool:

" Like life and love..Cruising is what we make of it..."

I know where twelveohone is coming from, Royal Caribbean will sponsor a Meet and Mingle in one of the public rooms. They supply finger food and non-alcoholic drinks and usually give out a little gift.

All the cruise lines have a roll call on this board

Yes, I have attended the Meet and Mingle on RCI in the past. But Princess does not sponser these through CC like RCI does, sorry.

To join a roll call for Princess and get together with other CC members on your cruise, you would have to go to the Princess section of the roll calls. But Princess ships do not sponser the M&G. ;)

Archived