Coffee Card Coupons

cruiseguy2

Hello all,

Just got off the Diamond Princess and have some free gifts to the CC community for all the knowledge provided to me.

The first person to reply with at least 100 posts on CC, 2+ past Princess cruises, and one Princess cruise booked to cruise by 12/31/09 (when coupon expires), will get the 2for1 coffee card coupon (highly valued on here I understand).

The second person gets a coffee card with five punches left with the same qualifications as above.

A lot of qualifications I know, but I want it to go to the right people! Leave your email so I can get your address to mail them.

-Chris

We would love to have the coffee card coupon as we drink a lot of specialty coffees. Please let us know as we are on the Emerald for the Balkans September 13, 2009 and I (sharyn) is the meet and greet coordinator. please reply.

Sharyn

We would love to have the coffee card coupon as we drink a lot of specialty coffees. Please let us know as we are on the Emerald for the Balkans September 13, 2009 and I (sharyn) is the meet and greet coordinator. please reply.

Sharyn

It's yours! 14 Princess cruises! That's great.

Email me your address at szulcc (AT) gmail.com

Very nice idea....congrats to the lucky winners.

Cruiseguy2...... I have read about the 2 for 1 coffee cards and was on the Diamond in May, but all I got was the "old" coupon book, something like "$325.00 of savings", most of them useless and it did not contain anything about coffee cards. How did you obtain the book that held 2/1 coupon???

Thanks...................

Very nice idea....congrats to the lucky winners.

Cruiseguy2...... I have read about the 2 for 1 coffee cards and was on the Diamond in May, but all I got was the "old" coupon book, something like "$325.00 of savings", most of them useless and it did not contain anything about coffee cards. How did you obtain the book that held 2/1 coupon???

Thanks...................

I think that you get it as a gift from your travel agent. Last summer, we booked through a TA, but did not receive one. We got strawberries and a bottle of wine . I would have rather had the coupon book. (Allergic to strawberries, and I don't drink). We did get substantial OBC, so that was helpful!

Archived