Grand Princess Cabins for 3 persons ?

jnc411

Hi, I tried doing a search on this board but kept getting an error message , so please forgive me if this is a redundant question.

Looking at the Grand for a cruise in 2010 for 3 adults, do the outside cabins only have the pull down bunks to accomodate a third person in the cabin. Wondering because last year on Carnival Liberty we were able to get a cabin with a sofa which made into a bed, still plenty roomy as well. Princess is our cruise line of choice, but this makes a difference , none of us is crazy about climbing up to a bunk. Thanks for any information. Appreciate it.

Happy Cruising

Cori

Hi, I tried doing a search on this board but kept getting an error message , so please forgive me if this is a redundant question.

Looking at the Grand for a cruise in 2010 for 3 adults, do the outside cabins only have the pull down bunks to accomodate a third person in the cabin. Wondering because last year on Carnival Liberty we were able to get a cabin with a sofa which made into a bed, still plenty roomy as well. Princess is our cruise line of choice, but this makes a difference , none of us is crazy about climbing up to a bunk. Thanks for any information. Appreciate it.

Happy Cruising

Cori

A mini suite would be the lowest with a sofa bed and this would be a balcony.

Yes all outsides have will have a bunk out of the wall/ceiling.

Cori, One thing to keep in mind with Princess that on the larger ships, no sofa or love seat of any kind is supplied in the staterooms until you reach the mini suite or full suite level. Insides, outsides, even balcony staterooms on the mega ships do not offer any real type of sitting area in the stateroom.

But as said, a mini suite would suite you perfectly! Good Luck!

Are those cabins mini suites???

Whatever you do dont get duped into Baja 429/431/433 428/430/432

see www.photobucket.com/phillipahain for a photo

the 3rd and 4 th beds are from the ceiling bunks and the rest of the cabin is awkward with no room to swing a cat much less hang /store the clothes of 3 people

Archived