Caribbean cruise line? Free cruise?

karen327

I just received an offer of a free cruise on something called caribbean cruise line to the bahamas from ft. Lauderdale. Has anyone ever heard of them? I am very leary of something that is free, want to know what the catch is. They aren't asking me to listen to a time share, etc. Has anyone ever heard of this company? Are they legitimate?

They aren't asking anything of you? Really? And why would someone just give you a free cruise? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just google "caribbean cruise line scam" or just "caribbean cruise line".

Any offers similar to yours are ALWAYS linked to a resort or vacation package company. If you have to ask if there is a catch, there WILL be.

Be careful!;)

Go to cruise lines A-O and you will find them there. They used to be Imperial Majesty Cruise Line, with Regal Empress as their only ship. They retired her (SOLAS 2010 problems) and when they acquired Prinsesse Ragnhild and refurbed her (former cruise ferry) into Bahamas Celebration, they changed the name of the company. I believe they run two night cruises to Nassau...EM

I would not be optimistic about getting a truely free cruise.

It is likely you will "just" have to pay taxes, government fees, etc. These will likely amunt more than the cruise would cost if you booked it.

Archived