CARNIVAL 4TH OF JULY SALE - heads up!

falkcor

Did anyone post the actual codes for these and I missed it? Or do I have to find the posts that have the links and then click on the various rate types to find the codes?

Of course, it really doesn't matter much to me what the codes are, as I have to book when the timeframe is right, not just find a sale and book for when the sale codes are in effect.

But it is nice to know what the codes are anyway! Thanks.

Did anyone post the actual codes for these and I missed it?

i didn't think to get the codes. i was just clicking around :)

4th of july promotion code is PWS

the buy-get promotion code is PBG

Maybe Im just not clicking right ....is there a special way to pull up these July 4th fares?? Still looking at Conquest Sept 27th. I tried the PWS code and prices came up, but no lower than before?

what i tend to do anymore... is from the carnival front page - it has the 'cruise search' box, just below and left of the header images...

i typically click the boxes for 'anybody over 55' and 'anybody a past guest', and 'state of residency' (tx), and enter anything else i want, like 6-9 day sailings, ports, etc. but often i just don't specify the ports, length, etc to see what's out there. i tend to select the months, just to at least narrow it down to month. then i select another...

that gives you (in my experience), everything that's out there.

the 4th and 'buy-get' sales are VERY selective sailings, i've come to figure out...

i just don't think they're offering ANYTHING out of galveston, from what i've seen... and i swear i clicked on a good 200 itineraries last night...

that's why we need more supply. :)

It's a no go on the Glory 9/5 sailing yet. :(

i'm sorry... but keep watching! carnival rates seem to change up to 4x a day... especially with the sales...

and i think, from what i've seen - that both sales are targeting NEAR cruisses, not those far out.

regardless, watch anyway, as cruises closer to cruise date, are more likely to be discounted, than those far in the future.,

i'm sorry... but keep watching! carnival rates seem to change up to 4x a day... especially with the sales...

and i think, from what i've seen - that both sales are targeting NEAR cruisses, not those far out.

regardless, watch anyway, as cruises closer to cruise date, are more likely to be discounted, than those far in the future.,

Will do, and thanks for the tip.

I agree completely about the Magic. Galveston is the closest to us and seems like we have to pay much more to leave that port. Really need more ships soon!

I agree, Im from Oklahoma and galviston is the closest for us. It has 2 of the oldes ships in there class yet the highest prices that is something i just dont understand an I think they sail full year round.

I agree, Im from Oklahoma and galviston is the closest for us. It has 2 of the oldes ships in there class yet the highest prices that is something i just dont understand an I think they sail full year round.

But just think in 2 years you will be pretty darn close to The Magic. The newest ship in the fleet.

we don't get anything special out of galveston, it seems :(

that's why i think i'm goin to miami again. dangit :mad:

Its a shame u have to go so far with a port in your backyard.:mad:

what i tend to do anymore... is from the carnival front page - it has the 'cruise search' box, just below and left of the header images...

i typically click the boxes for 'anybody over 55' and 'anybody a past guest', and 'state of residency' (tx), and enter anything else i want, like 6-9 day sailings, ports, etc. but often i just don't specify the ports, length, etc to see what's out there. i tend to select the months, just to at least narrow it down to month. then i select another...

that gives you (in my experience), everything that's out there.

the 4th and 'buy-get' sales are VERY selective sailings, i've come to figure out...

i just don't think they're offering ANYTHING out of galveston, from what i've seen... and i swear i clicked on a good 200 itineraries last night...

that's why we need more supply. :)

I just went to Carnival's site, and in the upper right typed, "4th of July" in the search box and 5 cruises populated with the sale. Unfortunately, none of them are mine LOL.

Its a shame u have to go so far with a port in your backyard.:mad:

i know! :mad::)

i'm waiting for it to make sense when traveling with people from other states, right now it just doesn't... and too bad, i have access to a beach house in galveston. not so in miami :(

I just went to Carnival's site, and in the upper right typed, "4th of July" in the search box and 5 cruises populated with the sale. Unfortunately, none of them are mine LOL.

heh, don't feel too bad...

i've only really found one where the 4th of july sale was better than the past guest rate (which you'd qualify for)...

this one mostly works out for people who aren't past guests or seniors - making it less $ for first timers to book.

Archived