2011 Schedules

Not sure if it was due to the economy or computer problems. . . . however, the 2010 schedules were put up very late. I wouldn't expect 2011 to be out until the later quarter of this year (wish it were sooner).

Seemed like the normal time to me. In contrast Crystal was a month or two after Regent which did seem late to me.

The usual time for most limes is around the last part of the year into the new year. Thus the term wave season for the January to March time period. All of the schedules come out so the nut cases such as the members of this board start booking.

tht members of this board are "nut cases". That is why I seldom post. However, in my case, since we need a large suite for my husband and they book so quickly I must book early. You are right, Crystal was very late--they were waiting to see if the economy could take their higher prices. Regent was earlier. But, please, a softer approach would be better and less feelings would be hurt.

Well, I am a "nutcase", too. . . .that is why I asked about the 2011 schedule. 2009, 2010 taken care of. Like to always have a few cruises in the works. Thanks for the info. Barb

Archived