Fins and Flippers

kekecruiser

I really liked Fins and Flippers, but the beach area was NOT its high point. Very shallow, lots of sea grass/sea weed. I used the loungers by the beach while my husband snorkeled, and then we moved to the pool - which was great, and explored the rest of the island, but we spent less than 15 minutes on/in the beach itself.

Ally

I just got on Sunday from our cruise on the Carnival Legend, & I must say that Fins & Flippers was one of the BEST things we did. I highly recommend trying this place out!

They do have a small beach area, but we didn't swim in the water much. It is very shallow & the grass starts not too far out. If you want to snorkel, they have some AMAZING snorkeling. I haven't snorkled much, but I thought it was great & I heard alot of people saying that it was some of the best they have ever seen. There is also a pool, bar, & a place to get something to eat. They have quite a few animals that im sure any kids would love to see. Great gift shop & the whole place is very clean.

Hope I helped : )

We were there in June and do spray yourself all over with repellant against those sand flees...I don't think the ocean around the beach is good for swimming. Most people got cut by the rocks and coral who tried to snorkel.

We paid $20 pp by booking in advance. We loved it and would probably go there again if we are ever in Roatan again. Here are my pictures of Fins and Flippers: 2049817640097872471eBGIAb_th.jpg

Archived