Soft drinks charges policies

sammycriket

Unfortunately there is no unlimited anything on HAL -- not even sode.

One thing I would like to warn you about the soda cards -- you get 1/2 can of soda for each punch. And many times we have seen the bar tenders pick up cans of soda that were already open -- thus the fizz has gone out of them.

Thanks.

I though you could not bring anything liquid to drink on board including soft drink. Can wine or alcool can be bring in your luggage in that case.

Except for liquor and beer, you may bring beverages onboard. Wine and champagne are permitted in unlimited quantities.

Unfortunately there is no unlimited anything on HAL -- not even sode.

One thing I would like to warn you about the soda cards -- you get 1/2 can of soda for each punch. And many times we have seen the bar tenders pick up cans of soda that were already open -- thus the fizz has gone out of them.

This has been our experience in the past. On the Ryndam in June, when our DS ordered a Sprite, he got an unopened can, and a big glass of ice. I was pleasantly surprised. Then later in the day during happy hour, he got two unopened cans, and two glasses of ice. This continued for the 14 day cruise. We always take our own diet pepsi on board, but it was nice that he could have a full can of sprite when we ordered drinks. I don't know if this is a change on all ships, or if we just got lucky on the Ryndam.

Archived