Radiance Deck 10

I tried to find a shot of the Radiance showing the Deck 10 forward. I'm interested in cabin 1526 just after the suite. Can anyone help. :confused:

Try RCCL's website with a booking on any of the Radiance class ships?

I tried to find a shot of the Radiance showing the Deck 10 forward. I'm interested in cabin 1526 just after the suite. Can anyone help. :confused:

That's my room coming up on the 24th! Do you just want a shot looking foraward from the balcony?

That would be great. Have a great cruise.

Still haven't heard form the TA if she got it for me yet.

No problem. What exactly do you want? A picture of the outside of the ship from off the ship or from the balconey? I'm sure I'll take a lot.

No problem. What exactly do you want? A picture of the outside of the ship from off the ship or from the balconey? I'm sure I'll take a lot.

Both would be great. It will be the first time on this ship.

ohhh, I was looking at even further forward.... 1500, no neighbor on one side... first cabin next to the bridge.

Is there a reason that everyone is requesting 1526, further back???

I'm curious!

From what I understand and if you look at the deck drawing here the Bridge blocks your view forward.

I was also told by a CC's on the Nov 30 cruise that there is no diff between 1526 I have now or 1522 I had.

Yes, I just yahoo'd some photos of the ship, and the bridge really comes out quite a ways... It would be affecting your view!

You can really tell that in some of the photos.

Could you please post them or the link. I've looked on Yahoo and can't find any photos.

I have a few exterior photos of Serenade (sister ship to Radiance) and Radiance that might help:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555017976uoTAnK

There are a couple of shots of the starboard side bow: "bump out balconies" and "coming alongside." And attached is a shot of Radiance as she's sailing out of San Pedro. Hope they help!

895460284_Foaming-RadianceandDiamond005.jpg.046c8dbef196284b57508edcbd10877b.jpg

Archived